Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Blackest Death

...

Chapter 1 - The Blackest Death

Chapter 1 - The Blackest Death
I lay there silently on my hospital cot. Batista was beside me, crying. I heard Jeff and Jamie come in. "I'm sorry dude but, crying won't save her." I heard Jeff say. Jamie cried into Jeff. Jeff held her tightly. "Dameon..." I heard her say softly. "I know, I know... Calm down..." Jeff soothed. I felt a jolt of pain in my chest. I began to have troubles breathing. Suddenly, everything turned black. I heard a faint, straight noise. Then, I heard nothing at all.


Batista pounded the ground hard and cried. Jamie and Jeff cried. Rey came into the room and looked at me solmnly. He started to cry too. My brother, Kevin, and my sister, Roxy, walked into the room crying. Everybody that day, cried for the loss of Dameon Latino Guerrero.

***
I opened my eyes, I was on something hard. I looked around. I was on the middle of a dark, damp street. I hobbled up and looked at myself in the reflection of a puddle. My black makeup was on perfectly, my hair was fine. My earrings were still on my ears, but I was holding something that I don't remember. It was a... black rose? I stared at it with astonishment. "Am I...dead?" I asked myself. I saw somebody walk up the road. It was, EDDIE! "EDDIE!" I cried out as I looked at him, crying. Eddie started running to me. "Little sis! Your here! Chica! I've missed you!!" Eddie cried as he held me tightly. "I've missed you! I've been wandering around for so long waiting! But your...your only twenty-one! How did you die?" he asked. "Huh? Die?" I asked. "Yeah, um... you died." Eddie sighed. "I'm-- I'M DEAD?!" I cried. "NO! But! Jamie! And-- and Jeff! BATISTA!!!" I cried. "Huh? Batista? I never thought you liked him." Eddie said, confused. "Well, he told me he loved me... and I loved him back..." I said, wiping my tears.


"Cmon, I'll take you to see them." Eddie said happily. "Huh? THEY'RE DEAD?!" I asked. "No, but as angels, we can watch them." Eddie smiled. I started to cry again. "It's okay little sister, it's okay." Eddie grinned.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Klink on January 8, 2007, 3:11:20 PM

Klink on
Klink:-( Awww...this is sad....

Fatal_dreamer on December 31, 2006, 4:43:29 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawww... u ...u died...i cant live without you....im crying right now ToT....ill miss you ,...i want to follow you...i cant waity for more..i cant wait...---____---...