Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Death Occurs Often

...

Chapter 2 - Death Occurs Often

Chapter 2 - Death Occurs Often
"So, you've been watching my matches and everything?" I asked. "Yea, every last one of them." Eddie said as we walked to an up coming golden gate. "So you know... about Batista and I... huh?" I asked sadly. "Yeah, I do. I don't mind that you're with him. As long as he protects you and everything." Eddie smiled.


I noticed someone fall in the street where I had fallen. "Hey!" I called. "Actually, I think there's TWO people." Eddie corrected me. I ran over to them. It was... Jamie and Jeff?! "Guys?! What are you two doing here?!" I asked. "We... uh... died." Jamie stammered. "But, then Batista's all by himself." I started to cry. "I didn't die on purpose guys! I had a heart attack! I was sick! Last when I saw you guys, you were fine." I sobbed.


We all ran to the gate and watched the Remembernce RAW. I saw Batista, the last one standing. "Lately, my girlfriend and friends have passed and I-- I--" Batista stammered. He suddenly fell to the floor. "BATISTA!" I cried. I tried to open the gate but it was stuck! "No!" I cried. Medics came out to see what was wrong with him. I finally tore open the gate and jumped off the street, flying to the ground. "DAMEON!" cried Eddie as he grabbed for my ankle and caught it. "NO! EDDIE! LET GO! LET...GOOOO!" I cried as I pushed him off and started flying down.


I fell down onto the ring. It did hurt really bad but I ignored it. I ran over to Batista and started crying. "NO!" I cried. "WELL?! DO SOMETHING!!" I cried to the medics. "Dameon!!" Jamie called from the cloud. "They can't hear you!". "Oh yeah, I forgot!" I cried back. It was known from that day on, Batista had died. I saw a blue spirit fly out of his body, it was... Batista's! "D-Dameon?" he asked. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He held me as I cried.



The crowd gasped as they saw us. We were just blue spirits, and they could see us! I looked up at Jamie and she shrugged. "Uhh... Hi everybody." Batista laughed. They looked amazed. We ran out and saw an escalator to the clouds. We ran up the escalator, back to where Jeff, Jamie and Eddie were. I was so tired... "Batista... I don't feel well." I said as my skin turned clamy. "Don't worry, we're almost there." he said as he held onto my wrist. We ran to where they were. I walked over to them on the cloud. "Oh, hi Batista." Eddie sighed.
"Lemme talk to you in privite." Batista said as he grabbed Eddie.


"Look, your sister is my girlfriend so you better get used to it." I heard Batista say. I was near Jamie, on the edge of the cloud. Jeff walked over to talk to Batista and Eddie. "What's wrong? You look sick." Jamie said. "I feel sick..." I moaned. Just then, I passed out. "JEFF! EDDIE! BATISTA!" she called. They all ran over to me. Then, Jamie passed out too! Eddie held me upright. "Dameon! Chica! Say something!" he cried. Batista was near Eddie. "What did you do to my sister?!" Eddie demanded. "What? Me? I didn't do anything!" Batista yelled.


Jeff cradled Jamie in his arms, hoping she would wake up. I lay on the fluffy cloud, passed out. I felt drops of water splash onto my face. It was raining.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on December 31, 2006, 6:08:31 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwth..im so lost...but this is amazing ^^ at least im with you now ^^ icant wait for more..oh yeah i got a story up tpop and im submiting i thik the third chapter soon spo yeah read it if u like cant wait for me C YAZ