Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Eddie...

*sigh* Life... ~turns~ it happens. No matter what. People die within time. People break up... People get together. Life, it happens...

Chapter 1 - Eddie...

Chapter 1 - Eddie...
I stood infront of the very grave of my brother. Eduardo Guerrero, or Eddie Guerrero. He's died two years ago now... I've... I've been giving up on myself with this. My matches haven't been the best, Batista and I are kinda screwed up, I'm having heart problems, I'm screwed if I keep up this lifestyle.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I stood infront of Eddie's grave. The wind started howling gracefully. The graveyard is on an edge. I looked up at the moon scornfully. It glowed a warm, white glow of purity. I heard thunder cackle, a bolt of lightning dashed through the sky. Leaves rustled and flew as I still looked up at the sky. I felt a drop on my face. I continued to look up as I stared at bolts of lightning.


Drop by drop, the rain increased. My hair sunk down and the wind blew the hair out of my red eyes. Followed by a heavy sigh. I kneeled down to inspect Eddie's grave. Rain streamed down it. The rose that was placed there the day of his burial was still there... after two years. It was brown and dead. A single tear streamed down my pink cheeks. The grave had cracks. I sat next to the grave, feeling alone and dead. "I know, Eddie... Goodbye..." I said as I got up. I started to walk away.


I didn't want to turn back, or leave. I glanced back at the lonely grave. The rose finally, blew away... Off the edge. I cried more, but made no noise. I continued to walk away, not looking back. My boots sunk in the mud with each step. I had to take one last look... I looked back again. the lightning cracked behind the grave. I couldn't take it; I ran home, feeling alone and...dead.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on January 4, 2007, 10:32:16 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawww dameon im sorry,,,,u dontknow what to say..im bnot related to him..but i feel you pain,,,but he is still here with us alrght..no matter what others say okay,,,he will always be with us..i miss his talking to me hgging me after my matched..cheering me up...and..i rell..really miss him... no on can take his place dameon, and no one ever will...he is in ,my heart,your heart and everyone elses heart,,,i dcry today.,..and...i hope..he knows that..he is forever in my heart...im sorry dameon

DeathNinja919 on January 4, 2007, 10:37:37 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919I--... Jamie... T-Thank you... your kind. Eddie is in our hearts, there he will forever remain.

Fatal_dreamer on January 4, 2007, 10:52:10 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerooheyah btw im kinda making a storu..and my comp sux sowhen its fixed i guess ill go on then...just yeah wait for my story and all i guess..once agfain im sorry

by the way um..i guess u should no me andnd jeff got into a fight we havent talkedin like froever andf yeah ,,,so i no