Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1-7-07

This is my WWE diary. My personal things, and some ring things. Not all the info is included ^^ If ya know what I mean... lol

Chapter 1 - 1-7-07

Chapter 1 - 1-7-07
Today SUCKED! I was supposed to go in a handicap hell-in-a-cell match but had to do it by myself. Jamie Hardy was supposed to be my partner but she wasn't sure. So, like the over-confident, punky little wierdo I am, I go in the cell match by myself and get busted up. Luckily, I won but broke 7 ribs, my left arm and my right leg. But since I'm right handed, works out okay I guess. Batista cried when he saw me, all banged up. Chavo (unfortunitly) was in the hospital cot next to mine! I faced Chavo. My god, I hate him. But i made him bleed, broke 9 of his ribs, broke both of his arms, because I pushed him off the cell. He just sat there and twitched when he reached the ground. I laughed and laughed. Finally, I stopped laughing and jumped off, pretty positive I'd hit him, somehow, he rolls out of the way and I break my arm, legs and ribs. I started bleeding. About 3 minutes later I thought I was going to bleed a river. But my injuries should heal in 3 months. I STILL can do matches so be happy.
I even thought of a dirty tactic. Hit them with the cast!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on January 8, 2007, 10:19:49 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameruim sorry