Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Eddie... You Were A Great Man!

Eddie Guerrero was a great man. And my brother. In spirit, I know, he is still here! He stands before all of us, and yet, we can't see him...

Chapter 1 - Eddie... You Were A Great Man!

Chapter 1 - Eddie... You Were A Great Man!
Eddie Guerrero, my brother, was a good man! He couldn't have been kinder! Yes, his outside exterior was a bit... rough... but in him! He was a kind man! Kinder than you could know! He is compassionate! Caring! Kind! My brother was one of the best men on Earth! I believe, God himself, couldn't have ever named a major sin!


I know, he cheated! He stole! He lied! But that is the Guerrero way! I know people out there are thinking 'She's talking insane' Well guess what? I'm not! Eddie had his own personal 'demons' that he defeated! But during that war, he lost his life do to Heart Failure. As a result, died on November 13, 2005. And to this day! I know, in my hearts, no matter how much you can hate somebody, you will miss them!


You say you want somebody to die, and eventually, it will happen. But when it does, you will miss the person. There were people out there that hated
Eddie! And now, they miss him more than anything! Eddie was a great loss in the WWE! We will all miss him!


And Eddie, I hope your happy where ever you may be... please... please... remember your sister!


Dedicated to~ Eduardo (Eddie) Guerrero!
From~ Your sister... Dameon Latino Guerrero...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HelHound on September 4, 2007, 8:26:34 AM

HelHound on
HelHoundEddie was kind. I didnt know him personally. But i did watch him on T.V. And even when he was a heel he was awsome. He had one of those infectiouse smiles. Even now all i have to do is look at a pic. of him smilin' and i cheer up a bit. So R.I.P. Eddie. You are missed

(Sorry if that turned into a tribute.)

Fatal_dreamer on January 10, 2007, 10:05:13 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameryeah this is true imiss himso much....