Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ready To Fight!

I'm making lots of series of the WWE. Like just an example:
WWE, Shut your mouth! Somethun like that

Chapter 1 - Ready To Fight!

Chapter 1 - Ready To Fight!
I stumbled out into the ring. I wasn't myself lately, yet for some reason, I didn't know why... I flipped onto the turnbuckle and sat there, waiting. John Cena's music started to play. The crowd cheered a lot. He ran into the rang and gave me a friendly hug. I laughed and he waited with me as we waited for other people to come. Jamie and Jeff came out. John laughed and smiled. I waved, happy to see my friends. I haven't seen them in a while. Batista came out from under the ring and screamed. I flopped backwards off the turnbuckle. He laughed at his own joke. "Alright," John started. "We are going against two men taller than any of us." He said. "But, we're not backing down. Right?" asked John. "Right." We all said. Just then, Umaga and Khali came out.


"Woah," I said. "These guys have been chasing you for HOW long?" They ran to the ring and slid in. They stood, taller than us. I felt like a puny puppy compared to them. The bell rung, it was time..... to start the match.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment