Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Red-eyed Beast In Twilight

This is the Twilight Princess except it's in OC form. And the whole story board isn't the exact same, but the topic is the same. So don't expect it to be exactly like the game.

Chapter 1 - Red-eyed Beast In Twilight

Chapter 1 - Red-eyed Beast In Twilight
I walked through the peaceful village of Ordon. I noticed my friend, Toph, caring for my horse, Luna. I ran over to Toph and waved. She looked and smiled sweetly. Toph is a kind person. "Hey Dameon," she smiled. "Luna's all better for you. But next time, treat her a little better. All of that herding really can tire a horse out." I hopped ontop of Luna. She whinned sweetly. Her maine gently swayed in the quiet breeze. "Here, you will need this Horse Grass, when you blow it, Luna will come to you, but if your already with her and you blow it, she'll come back to me." Toph said as she handed me a queer-shaped bushle of Horse Grass. It was shaped like a horse-shoe and was brown. I set it into my backpack.


"Wow, thanks Toph! Luna looks really healthy!" I exclaimed as I ran my fingers through Luna's soft maine. I pulled her maine, which motioned forward. Luna galloped steadily, trying to get used to me riding on her. I motioned for her to go a little faster. The horse sped up and to my house. I hopped of her to get something from inside. I noticed a royal blue chest. I clicked it open and took out my wooden sword. It was a normal, oak, wooden sword. I slammed the chest shut and ran outside. I took out my Horse Grass and blew into it. "CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" screeched the grass. Luna galloped away and I practiced with my sword. "Swish right," I murmured to myself. "Swish left, right, side-step, backflip."


I noticed something black hover over a far part of the forest. I put my sword in the carrier on my side and ran in. My backpack chimed with items in it behind me. I saw a wierd shop, I ran over to it in an instant. "Hey, it gets pretty dark up ahead. You should take these." the man said as he handed me a latern and a bottle of oil. I shoved them both in my backpack. "Their free?" I asked. "Free." he repeated. "Well, thanks!" I yelled behind him. I came up to a cave. Inside the cave looked dark, moist and muddy. I heard screeches coming from inside. My heart skipped a beat. "Well... I guess I have to go in!" I said as I charged in. I ran, finally I was tripped by something and stood up. It was dark, really dark. I felt something wet and gooey lick my face. I took out my sword. I chopped it in half. It was a... live plant?!


I ran out of the cave and stumbled to a black looking forest. The sky dimmed and the air become foggy. I saw a strange red and black object, it had an odd shape on it. I picked it up, I felt odd. A red bolt of power ran up my body. I felt a quickening pulse, faster, faster until I screamed. I felt worse! I was forced to the ground and curled up. I felt something sprout out of my head, My body shaped into a beast! I ran over to a puddel. My face! My body! I was a red-eyed beast! I looked like a wolf! A strange shadow appeared infront of me. "Ohhhh no...." it moaned. "You! You picked up the cursed object!" It shouted. "My name is Midna and I'm a dark spirit. As you can see, everything is black and dark. It is twilight. Twilight is all over this land now and nobody can help it, except for you. You are the chosen one but now you are a wolf!" Midna shouted. I growled deeply. "Well atleast I'm not strict!" I yelled. "Yeah, yeah. Bark bark right back at you." Midna laughed. 'Oh no! I can only talk in wolf!' I thought. Midna put on my fallen backpack, it shrunk to her size! "Okay, let's go." Midna said as she hopped on my back and took out my lantern. She got a fire started and we headed towards the empty lake, which was now foggy.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LordessAnnara14 on January 19, 2009, 1:41:58 AM

LordessAnnara14 on
LordessAnnara14...nice!

XD