Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Stealing Heart

This is a story, with my sister as main person. (she kept bugging me for it XD)

Chapter 1 - Stealing Heart

Chapter 1 - Stealing Heart
I searched my make-up bag for my purple lipstick, hearing the clanking of my make-up. My door slammed open. I dropped my lipstick tube and looked. Roxy came in, crying hystericly. "What's wrong?" I asked as she ran into my arms. "T--Torrie s-stole M-M-Matt!" she cried. "Oh my god!! She did?!" I asked, suprised. "H-How?" Roxy kept crying. "I-- I d-don't know!!" she cried. "He's going out with her!!"

I sat her down on my couch. "I'm going to make tea, okay?" I asked quietly. She mumbled an answer. I put the teapot over the stove and added in water. "How did she exactly steal him?" I asked as I put in teabags. "I don't know..." Roxy said in a calmer voice. "She just kissed him, and he enjoyed it..."

I pouered the tea into cups and handed her one. She sipped it calmly. "I-- I just don't know what to do..." she said quietly. "I thought Matt loved me..." I looked at her shyly, I didn't know what to do. She was my older sister, she usually helped me... "Don't worry..." I said confidently. "I'll help you."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on January 21, 2007, 8:31:18 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamercant help..om g i know how se feels\