Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rememberence RAW

What happens when I die? Batista is a goth, Jamie and Jeff don't let go of it, Kevin wants to kill Edge, Roxy is hellbent on revenging me.

Chapter 1 - Rememberence RAW

Chapter 1 - Rememberence RAW
I walked down the WWE Hallways, people walking through my spirit. Nobody could see me, touch me, talk to me, or hear me. I came up to a door, It was Batista's locker room. I phased through the wall and into his room. I looked at, I was suprised.


It was painted black with red paint slashed everywhere. I looked at the red paint closely. "... I don't think that's paint..." I murmured to myself. I noticed Batista sleeping on his bed. It was torn and worn out. There were pictures of Edge everywhere. Knives were thrown through them, some were burned, and some were torn.

There was a lonely picture of me on his nightstand. There was a red heart drawn around the picture of me. He wore a torn black shirt, and black pants. I looked at his face closely. There were tears in his eyes. I pulled something out of my pocket I had brought for him, before I was ruthlessly killed by Edge. I looked at the lone rose silently. It had gone from red, to black. There were streaks of red embedded in it. I set it on his nightstand. "He won't be able to see it..." I whispered to myself.

I phased out of his room. 'He's turned goth... and it's all Edge's fault!' I screamed inside my mind. I heard a door open and Batista walked out of his room. He looked as if he were going somewhere. He opened the door, out of his locker room to leave. I left out with him. I watched him silently. "I need to follow you... where are you going?" I whispered. He walked out, going onto the ramp in the crowd. There were all my friends there. And some of the people that had crushes on me.

The crushes that were there were Randy Orton, John Cena, and Shawn Michaels. My friends such as Jamie, Jeff, Rey, Triple H, Trish, Matt, Ashley, Maria, and Super Crazy were all there, crying. Edge wasn't there... Figures. My brother and sister were there as well. Kevin and Roxy. Batista walked up next to Jeff. A lot of people had microphones, but Kevin was the first to speak. "My sister, was a great person. She was always so fun loving and was always into what I was. And I'm just... torn that somebody would ruthlessly kill somebody as sweet as her. Sure, she did go on rampages, but she was too good of a person. T-thank you..." Kevin had started to cry. Roxy spoke up. "I-- I am shocked that somebody would kill somebody such as my sister. But Edge... You are a horrible person! I hope you die!" she cried out as Matt came and comforted her.

Rey spoke up as well. "Dameon... she was a fun lover... we had great times. I cannot beleive somebody would kill her. For that fact, anybody kill anybody." Rey said as he put the microphone down. Jamie got ready. "Dameon... she was my best friend." she said sadly. "We will never forget her!" Jeff added. Batista was the last one to speak. "She was everything to me. She was my girlfriend, my friend, my life, my world... I-- She is just too good to kill! Nobody should have made her suffer like that. I would give my life just to see her face, at least one more time." he said solmnly.

Tears glistened in my red eyes. Everything was quiet except for crying. I heard a song come on. It was 'My Sacrafice'. I started to cry. I noticed as I looked at Batista, he was crying...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on January 26, 2007, 7:02:07 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg....this is so ad but i have more to say...aww ad i luv tht song this is so sad