Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Stealing A Victory

Please just don't play with me... My paper heart will bleed...

Chapter 1 - Stealing A Victory

Chapter 1 - Stealing A Victory
I finished my make-up and ran out the door. Today was my first match against... Chris Masters. I was hoping inside, I wouldn't be put in the Master Lock, It looks like it hurts, too bad. Chris Master's music came out of the speakers. He ran into the ring and waited. My music pounded out of the speakers.

Please just don't play with me... My paper heart will bleed...
I ran out into the ring and looked at him. I snarrled, he looked overconfident. This was a no DQ Match! I could use my weapons, and a few other things... The bell rung. He sprang at me and I moved. "Your just asking for it, missy!" he yelled at me. I simply put out my hands, I was wearing the same black nailpolish and black gloves. I have discovered how to use Alchemy, just with chants! Alchemy is a science thing... "Oh what? You break a nail?" he laughed. "Nope..." I smirked. I thought of the chant I had used frequently. It was simple... It's part of my theme!

"Please just don't play with me... My paper heart will bleed..." I whispered. "Huh?" he asked confused. A black shadow came from hands, then dissapeared, revealing barbwire. I slashed him with it. "GAAH!" he cried out in pain. His blood dripped out onto the mat. "Aww, you get hurt?" I joked as I cut myself with the barbwire. My arm gushed blood out, it poured out onto the mat. It was a big red puddel. "Y-- Your inhuman!!" he cried. "Exactly..." I whispered. "I'm your worst nightmare... from hell..."

I slashed him some more with the barbwire. Blood poured out onto the mat. He had passed out. The bell rung. Please don't play with me... My paper heart will bleed...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment