Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Discovering Pain; Discovering More

Please just don't play with me... My paper heart will bleed...

Chapter 2 - Discovering Pain; Discovering More

Chapter 2 - Discovering Pain; Discovering More
I got ready to walk out of the ring, when I saw a dark figure. My eyes shrunk in fear. It was... The Great Khali! I got back inside the ring, waiting for him to enter. Chris Masters had been helped out of the ring, blood still everywhere. The Great Khali got inside the ring. Devari stood next to him. "My, erm, associate, would like to ask a favor of you." he said sternly. "Uh-huh..." I said. "He would like you to simply hand over your hardcore belt."

I looked at him as if he were crazy. "Are you sick in the head?! No way I'm giving up this!" I shouted. "Well, we have a way of making you consider." he said as the Great Khali came up to me and Devari stepped out of the ring. He stood, taller than me. I kept a stern face, he was big!

I ran back against the ropes and bounced off at him. I plunged at him, only knocking him over. I got up, even that took work! I backed up, seeing if he would get up, and he did! I kept my feet steady on the ground. I was scared, no denying that. He got up and picked me up by my neck. 'Oh no!' I thought. 'Jeff, Batista or Jamie are here tonight!' I felt myself being thrown in the air, I slashed against the turnbuckle. I noticed a group of people run out. I focused my eyes better. It was... people from ECW? RVD, Sandman, CM Punk, Kevin Thorne and Sabu ran out and started tackling The Great Khali. CM Punk ran over to me and helped me up. "Are you crazy?!" he asked. "That guy is WAY bigger than you, your about the size of Rey!" "Hey!" I snapped back. "I'm not that short!" We got up and started tackling Khali. We had gotten him down, and got him to stay down.

"Why would you guys help me?" I asked back in the Hallway. "Remember when you went to ECW for a little bit?" asked Sandman. "Yyyyes... why?" I answered. "You helped all of us," Kevin said. "We had to return the favor." They got back and left for ECW. I had new friends from ECW. They were kind, awesome and just plain... EXTREME!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment