Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fued, MNM & Hardyz

MNM & the Hardys!
Jamie speaks out about their fued

Batista and John Cena, Fury to Continue?
Fued over one woman

Newly Weds! Matthew Moore Hardy and Roxy Animalas Guerrero

Interview with Kevin Guerrero for his title match.

Chapter 1 - Fued, MNM & Hardyz

Chapter 1 - Fued, MNM & Hardyz
FUED! MNM & the Hardy Boyz
*Interview with Jamie Hardy, Roxy Guerrero and Melena*


At the PPV, Armageddon (December 18), there was a grueling ladder match. Paul London & Brian Kendrick, Dave Taylor & William Regal, MNM and the Hardy Boyz. After Regal, Taylor, Kedrick and London were out of the way, MNM and the Hardyz were left to face off. Jeff Hardy, with a ladder, has his brother, Matt Hardy, keep the face of Joey Mercury down. Jeff, in air, lands on the other end of the ladder, smashing the "movie-star looks" of Joey Mercury.
Joey Mercury was then rushed to the nearest hospital, his face bleeding. Mercury was a bloody mess with four fractured places in his nose. "I remember the incident," says a massacered Mercury. "I never passed out or passed out."
We talked to Jamie Clay Valentine, Roxy Guerrero, and Melena about this incident. "I don't see why MNM should have a permanent grudge against Matt and Jeff." says an astonished Jamie. "What happened, happened. It was a contest for a title, they didn't do it on purpose." adds a young Guerrero. "I think it was entirely Jeff's fault," says an inflamed Melena. "Jeff and Matt hurt my Joey! They have a right to be angry at the Hardyz for Joey's loss of movie-star good looks."
"It felt like a hundred pound steel ladder crashing into my face at one-hundred miles per hour. Like a car in a wreck, windsheild all shattered. If I wasn't forced to leave the match with so much blood lost, MNM would be the greatest tag-team in the era- not the Hardyz."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 1, 2007, 6:13:37 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamercool lol!