Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Disabled; Stealing Energy

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 1 - Disabled; Stealing Energy

Chapter 1 - Disabled; Stealing Energy
We had to continue our journey. Because we had noticed two days later, at the tiny, little tatami house, we had been working around it, hopefully making it a house of our own. Now it is, we fixed it up and everything. But as we worked, I noticed somebody stalking us. We need to find out who it is, and what they're up to...
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We all walked down the dirt road, the same one we have for hours. I felt weak and tired ever since we left the house. I panted as I walked beside Jamie. "Dameon... you don't look good." she said, concerned. "We should take a break, you need one."

"No, no... I'm fine..." I muttered under my breath. I began to feel light-headed. Under my own weight, I collapsed. I heard faint voices in the distance, one was a deep, threatning voice. I felt myself be picked up and cradled. I opened my eyes weakly, only to see myself being cradled by a protective Batista. I turned my head slightly to see a cloaked figure, and this time, it wasn't Eddie... With gleaming red eyes like mine, only now, mine were weak and dull.

I heard Batista shriek and I felt myself be dropped. A "thud" followed me. Batista had been shot by the figure! I tried to move, but I was too weak. The cloaked figure picked me up and jump away with me.

I had been set down in a dim place, near a river. "Ahh," the cloaked figure said. "she's bursting with energy...". I felt confused... "Bursting with energy"? I felt weaker then ever!

I felt his hot breath down my neck. A cold bolt had strucken my spine. He sunk, what felt like, fangs into my neck, taking the "bursting energy". He took his fangs out of my neck and I slumped against a tree trunk. He lifted me up and threw me into the nearby river. I felt the water pressure close in on my body, I was sinking. I opened my mouth, trying to scream, but instead, releasing the last of my breath.

(Somewhere near the river...)

"Where did they go?!" Batista asked furiously. "I'll kill that bastard!" Batista suddenly stopped, looking depressed. "Whoa, what's wrong now?" asked Jeff. "What if..." Batista sighed. "she's dead..." Tears welled up in his eyes, as well as Jamie's. Just a lone tear streamed down John's cheek. Jeff looked at the ground. "No!" Matt screamed. "She can't be! She's too strong to die... she can't...."

Batista started to walk again, but tripped on a big rock, into the river. He blinked underwater to see a blury figure up ahead. He surfaced, getting more air. He treaded the calm water, containing an unconsious body. "I see something ahead, meet me over there... by that tree." Batista ordered as he went back under and swam to the body. He picked me up and swam back to the surface. He put me on the side of the river, then climbing out himself.

He touched the two incisions on my neck, bite marks... "She was bit, there's blood around the marks." Batista said, tears streaming down his face. "The marks are to small to be bullets..."

Jamie felt my pulse. "She's... she's dead!" she cried. John looked in disbeleif, as tears streamed down his face. "We need to get back to the house, it isn't safe... she's dead, nothing we can do... leave her here..." Matt shrugged. "MATT!" Jeff cried as he kicked him down. "MATT HARDY! I can't beleive you!" Jamie cried. "But..." John sighed as more tears fell to the ground. "What do we do with the body?"

"We bring it with us..." Batista said. "But she's dead." Matt said as he wiped the blood off his mouth. They heard shifting in the bushes. A big black streak ran across and slashed my cheek, making it dribble blood. It hawked around us. "We need to leave! Just leave her here!" Matt cried. "NO! I'm bringing her!" Batista cried as he picked me up.

We got back inside the house and closed up the doors and windows. "She may seem dead, but she has a strong will, she'll live..." Batista said as he cradled me.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 5, 2007, 7:38:27 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwhy ami alays the one to find out the person is dead hahah always happenes

Fatal_dreamer on February 5, 2007, 5:57:59 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerOMG this is so sad..i love it i will help save u ..i cant believe mat said that...omg....i will kill that dude man...why u ....*sniff* you btter ocme back or i weill kill you..*thinks* wait how..NEVERMIND.,..JUST WRIRE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!