Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fight Between Death, And Life

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 2 - Fight Between Death, And Life

Chapter 2 - Fight Between Death, And Life
"I don't know what's wrong with her, first she was okay, then she was weak, now she's dead!" Jeff moaned. "She isn't dead!" Batista cried. "Batista... you may be in denile, dude. She looks dead, she isn't breathing, and she has bite marks on her neck. I think she's pretty dead." Matt sighed. Jamie backhand slapped Matt. "OW!" he cried out. They set me down on the couch, and they went into the other room.


I walked down a dark, shadowy path. "Where am I?" I murmured to myself. "Dead..." a dark voice said. "You have no more reasons to live."

"WHAT?! I have tons of reasons to live!" I cried out. "Really? Like what? Name one." the dark voice said. "Uh..."

'My friends but... do they even care?' "Okay, I guess your right. I don't have any more reasons to live."

I looked down, disdainfully. "But if you still wish to live..." the figure said. "Yea? YEA?" I asked hopefully. "You must fight me... with your powers."

"But... I don't know how to control them. It happens automaticlly..." I sighed. "Then I will make you..."

I felt myself being slashed, blood dripping from my face. I moaned in pain, it hurt bad... But I couldn't die! I saw a dark shadow slicer, a sharp, dark pointed figure. I felt a black pulse, I transformed into my demon form! I ran at the figure, showing off my sharp fangs. Seconds later, I had slashed something. I looked behind me, the shadow was in two! I got to live! But... wait!

The figure rose, dripping something purple. It moved at n amazing speed. I couldn't beleive how fast it was going! Oh w-- ARGH! I was cut through my chest. I fell to the shadow like path. I couldn't win! Not with that speed... "Alright..." I murmured. I held out my arms, waiting for the final strike. It didn't come. I heard a song in the faint distance. 'Taking it back, to my hardcore level, better be ready put your pedal to the metal!'

I know that song... It always kept me energized. I pulled my arms back, but the figure was already coming! I grabbed the shadowy figure. I brought up my hand, pulled down, releasing hellish fire.


"You have won... you may live..."

I opened my eyes, I was... on the rooftop? Rain poured down. Blood was streaked across my face, and a hole through my chest. I felt myself getting ready to give way. I fell, off the tiny rooftop, making a loud "THUD" on the dirt. I saw a blurry person come up and grab me. I looked hard, it was Jeff. "Uh, Batista... guys... you need to see this..." he called quietly.

My eyes were barely open, but I noticed them all run out. They started crying, as did Jeff. Jeff handed me to Batista. He cradled me gently, but I still heard tears falling with the rain. Tears streamed down my face too. I had won the fight, but barely... where did that music come from?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 7, 2007, 5:54:56 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwow cool!!.cant wait for more write more write more PLEASE PLEASE PELSE PLEASE PLESE awesomeness aweosmeness awesomeness.hurry and get some more in lolz ..ahehe...*waits quitely*