Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - His Sacrifice

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 3 - His Sacrifice

Chapter 3 - His Sacrifice
I tried to get up, walking on my own. I hurt to walk, but I tried. Leaning my weight on the house, I panted. I had felt like I had more energy that was stolen by that... that 'thing'. I wiped the blood of my face, but drops of blood still fell off my face. But, now... I had a new power, fire. No idea how to control it though...

"Guys..." I said, solmnly. "I'm going for a walk..."

"But your hurt, shouldn't you--?" John asked. But it was too late, I had already left. I heard a familiar song close by. "Where is that coming from?" I asked myself. I started to run after the music. I wasn't looking for danger, I just kept running. I felt my balance lost. I tripped over a rock. "DAMMIT!" I yelled. I got back up and chased it again.

I noticed something, the music was coming from... the sky?! I looked up at the rainy sky, with rain mixing with blood. I heard the music... "Cause when you are with me, I'm free.... I'm careless... I beleive...." That song... Tears streamed down my face. It was my favorite song.

When I was little... Eddie would always sing it to me... To help me sleep. The day he died, I had realized, he's gone forever... This is the memory of him... Terror had strucken me.

I cradled my tiny body, hoping it would save me from the attacker, but I knew it wouldn't do me any good. The figure raised his gun. Eddie turned around, a bloody streak down his face. "DAMEON!" Eddie cried. 'It's--- It's over..." I cradled my nine-year-old body in a ball. "NO!" my ten-year-old brother cried. The figure's finger was on the trigger, ready to pull. I saw something dash infront of me, just then... I heard it... Blood splattered onto my arms and face. 'Oh no...' I thought. I lifted my head out of my arms. I didn't see the shadow figure! But... I did see something... I gasped. More tears streaking down my face. "Eddie!" I cried. His body lay life-less on the ground. "No! Eddie! Please! Wake up!!" I wailed. But it was no use, he was gone. I cried over him. The bullet had passed through his heart, and slashed my shoulder. I held him in my arms.

I found myself crying at the peak of a hill. Still hearing the music. 'It's Eddie...' I thought.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 8, 2007, 10:52:21 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawww////omg...this is so sad..keep writing keep writing,,,*sniff*sniff*..omg im crying that song is so sad...i love it i have it as my ringtone and its on my MP3....i have it in a story ..this is so damn sad...i cant wait for more..i cant wait..OMG IM CRYING...TT_TT