Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - I'm Finally Free...

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 4 - I'm Finally Free...

Chapter 4 - I'm Finally Free...
I noticed gray figures ontop of the clouds, the souls of the dead... I noticed one, it looked like Eddie... "Eddie..." I whispered. "I want to join you..."
The music still played.

Eddie shook his head no. "No?" I asked confused. I heard a voice in my head. It was Eddie's soft, sweet voice. "No Dameon! You have things to live for. I didn't." Eddie soothed. "Eddie, you had a life. You had me, and your friends..." I whispered. "No, You need to stay there where your needed."

I felt something jab into my chest. I coughed up blood. The colors started to blend together. I knew instantly, I was going to die. I was happy, but somewhat sad. First of all, who enjoys dying? Even though I was going to see Eddie. I felt the sharp object, supposivly a knife, get pulled out of me. A giant slit was left in my chest.

I felt myself began to rise. I looked down, and I saw... my body?! "If I'm down there, but I'm up here... I'M DEAD?!" I shrieked. I fell hard onto something white. I noticed a figure far away. I looked down to see my attacker. "Oh... my... god..." I murmured to myself.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 9, 2007, 7:13:17 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg u died...who killed u ...are u gonna be ok...I WANNA CRY WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *sniff*Sniff*.....WAHH....omg omg .... QUICK WRITE MORE WRITE MORE... ^^ need to nowhat happens