Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Jamie's Powers; Spirit of Light

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 6 - Jamie's Powers; Spirit of Light

Chapter 6 - Jamie's Powers; Spirit of Light
Another lone tear streaked down my face. I noticed three figures running down in the woods. Jamie...Jeff...Matt... and John! "NO!" I cried out. Batista still stood there with the knife in his hand. He sliced open my chest fully, blood gushing out. They stopped, dead cold, infront of him. "BATISTA!" Jamie cried. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" screamed John. John started to cry, out of anger, and depression.

Batista didn't respond, he only threw the knife in the river close by. John and Jeff both flew onto Batista. Only to be fought off by a raging force. I noticed something purple fly out of Batista. He fell to all fours and beads off sweat fell. He looked at me in shock, then began to cry. I started to cry too. Eddie held me close to him. "It's okay... It's okay..." he replied. Owen stared at Batista coldly. I felt my life force fading. I started to fade. "Goodbye Dameon..." Eddie whispered to me. I felt myself fall. Fall into pitch blackness.

My chest was paining and I felt myself being held. I looked up to find Batista holding me tight. He saw my breathing and cried more. We started to levitate, in a blood red ball. Then seperated into a black force and a red force. My energy force black, and his, red. "Dameon!" Jamie cried. She banged on the floating, energy ball. "Batista!" cried John and Jeff at the same time.

I kneeled down in pain. I felt my fangs grow out, as well as my claws. Jamie staggered back. "Dameon..." she murmured. Batista tried to fight his way out of the energy ball, but no luck. I made the black, shadow ball dissapear and turned towards Jamie. I noticed a bolt of shock run through Jamie. I thrashed towards her, slashing a little bit of her face. She held her face in pain. I ran towards her again, at a threatining speed. I felt myself be stopped, I was locked, hand and hand with Jamie!Matt tried not to cry, as he didn't want Jamie to get hurt. Around Jamie, a glowing, white aura intimadated my black aura. "Of course!" John said. "Since Dameon is a demon, then Jamie must be the spirit of light!"

Jeff and Batista cried as they watched their loved ones fight one another.

Jamie forced me backwards with a pulse from light. I felt my arm become bloody, along with blood trickiling down my mouth. Jamie noticed my injuries. She was trying her hardest not to kill me, but still trying to defend herself. Batista cried more, as did Jeff. "Jamie! You've got to stop!" Jeff cried. "I've got to save her." she replied.

"Dameon, I'm not going to watch you hurt everyone else! Your a demon, a bloodthirsty demon! But deep down, my best friend is in there somewhere. It's my job... to help you Dameon." Jamie said as she charged at me. She put her hand infront of my heart, as a white light shone. I felt myself become weaker.

I collapsed infront of her, scarcely breathing. A final shard of black and red lightning, circled each other. Switching from side to side, and finally... blasted the energy ball Batista was surrounded in. He ran over to me and cradled me in his arms. He started to cry again, for the lost of his loved one. Jamie looked at me, worridly. "Is she... alive?" asked John, holding back the tears. Matt looked at Jamie, wondering if she had killed me. Batista held me tight. "No..." he murmured. "Don't leave me... please... no...Dameon! NO!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 12, 2007, 10:17:24 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg i got major goosebumps...wow..and umm wheres that part UH HAH "Goodbye Dameon..." Eddie whispered to me i like shivered there i like felt myself wanna cry and u described the fight so vividly..i cant wait for more...^^ HURRY AND RIGHT MORE ..PLeases..omg and i just reread it agian,,.this is like my favourite chapter ever.,..so sad...did i kill you? will matt and batista hate me..? find out in the next chhapter...!! OMG I SOUND LIKE A T/.V HOST...o.O...wow.,..anywho i cant wait for more imma reread it again lolz and again and again and again...LOLZ