Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Attacker; The Death

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 7 - The Attacker; The Death

Chapter 7 - The Attacker; The Death
Beads of sweat fell to the ground infront of Jamie. "I... I think I killed her!" Jamie panicked to herself. I felt myself start to giveway. Batista held me closer to him. "She's gonna die! No... Dameon!".

Tears rolled down my face. I didn't want to leave. I began to think of a song.

"And other times I feel like I should go, when through it all, the rise and fall, to bodies in the streets..."

I had the sudden urge to die and just get it over with. Letting go of my will to live, I let myself open for death, but death did not come. I opened my eyes, just barely, to see myself at the tiny, Japanese house. I staggered up, swaying back and forth. I finally regained my balance. Feeling confident, I went outside. I saw Batista, Jeff, John, Jamie and Matt all at the river across the far way. "Hmm... their pretty far away. Maybe I can use the trees!" I said to myself. I started to hop, tree to tree, when another song worked it's way into my head.

"I'm painting the wallls... come I'm the one that fallllls... I'll never fight againnnnn... and this is how it ends..."

Loosing my balance, I collapsed from the tree, only a few yards away from my friends. I leaned on my one shoulder, and then hobbled up. John noticed me fall and ran over to me. "What are you doing outside?" he asked. "You were hurt badly."

"By who?" I asked, I had not remembered the inncident. "By me..." said Jamie as she walked over shyly. "You?" I asked. It all hit me, like a bullet through my head. I remembered the battle. "Oh, yeah..." I said quietly. I shifted my weight to one side of my body, then regaining full balance. All three of us walked back over to Jeff, Batista and Matt. We sat down and started to talk about the attack. "Dameon..." Batista said quietly. "I wanna talk to you, privately."

He pulled me over gently to a quiet spot. "I don't know how you survived, it's a miracle..." he said. I hugged him tight. "I don't ever want to leave you... But people are after me! I might not live as long as you..." "Don't talk like that!" he yelled. "I will protect you! I'll die protecting you! I won't let anybody kill you!"

Tears had strucken my eyes. I heard a gunshot. It just missed Jeff. I remembered the look... It was the man who killed Eddie! I noticed the gun pointing towards me. It started to pull the trigger. Batista ran infront of me, and was shot.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 13, 2007, 6:14:26 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg...goosebumps AGAIN!!!!...dammit...lols...cant wait for more...poor batista,, ..i hope he gets better...iQWRITE MORE !! EHHE