Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Defeated With A Price

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 8 - Defeated With A Price

Chapter 8 - Defeated With A Price
"Batista!" I cried as he fell to the ground. I leaned over him, crying. Jeff, John, Jamie and Matt pulled out guns and began shooting. Everything was silent in my head. I watched them shoot., but heard nothing. The only thing I heard was my own heart beat, and tears. My heart beat began to beat faster and faster. My fangs grew out as did my claws. I swept myself towards the figure at a raging speed. I sliced through it. I looked behind myself with a smirk. Wait!

He regenerated himself! There was not a shred mark on him. I grew mad. I felt myself be shot in the arm, and once more in the chest. Ignoring the hot metal that kept bursting at me, I grabbed the cloak of the figure and tore it off. I stared in disbleif at the figure. It was...

Me... A shadow version of me! I blinked twice, trying to see if I was imagining things. I flipped back, and shot my gun. The bullets tore through the shadow. It was a dark shadow of me, I still couldn't beleive. Then something hit me, JAMIE!

'Of course!' I thought. 'This is a shadow version of me! And Jamie is the Spirit of Light!'.

"JAMIE!" I called. "Your the spirit of light!".

"But I don't know how to use my powers!" she called back. "Great..." I mumbled. The shadow kept darting at me! 'What if...' I thought. 'It wants to get inside me!' The shadowy figure shot at my friends. Jamie, shot in the chest; John, shot in the heart; Matt, shot in the arm; and Jeff, shot in the heart as well. I growled. "Alright, this is the only way I know how to defeat you..."

I opened my arms, releasing all my defenses. The shadow zoomed inside me. I curdled in pain, but then regained my senses.

My friends had all gotten up, but not Batista. "We're bringing him back..." I said quietly.

John, Matt and Jeff carried Batista's body back to the house. Jamie healed all of them with her new powers. "I just they just chose to work..." she sighed. However, my cuts were not healed, I refused them to be. "I'm going..." I sighed. I hopped back from tree to tree into the forest, to a quiet pond. I looked at my reflection in the pond.

I had killed my brother... and Batista. I was so furious with myself. I noticed my reflection pass away, and Batista's replacing it. I blinked several times, seeing if I was seeing what I thought I was. I touched the water, only to have Batista do the same thing on the other side. He was crying. Lonely tears streamed down his face. "It's my fault..." I whispered as tears welled up in my eyes.

Batista shook his head "no". "But it is!" I choked. "Dameon..." his sweet voice echoed. "It isn't your fault. I said I would do anything to protect you, and die protecting you. And I meant it."

My tears rippled in the water. The sun had set, and the moon was high in the sky. "I would have given my life. The shadow figure was me! It wanted to get inside me, so I let it..." I said with the truth. "No! DAMEON!" he cried in reply. "You entered into a serious state! When you transform, you will kill anything! This will power to kill has never been overcome!"

Eddie then appeared beside him. "Dameon..." Eddie said quietly. "That thing that killed me, was not you. It was an evil side of you, unleashed. As the good part was with me, I gave myself to the evil side, to protect the good."

I started to cry more. "I want to come back with you... but I don't think I can." Batista sighed. "No, you stay there with Eddie. I love you, but if you come back, you may just die again. And I think you will be happier where you are." I replied. "No! I'd be happier with you, but if you don't want me to come back, I won't."

I sat up, and left the pond. I sat in a tall tree with a beautiful sight of the moon. I let my head fall onto the trunk as I sat on a sturdy branch. The tears that fell onto the leaves glistened in the moonlight, as I thought of my great loss, and myself.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 14, 2007, 11:02:15 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwow dame..so sad and emotional...and ..i couldnt help...im sorry...