Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Haunting

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 9 - Haunting

Chapter 9 - Haunting
I hopped down from the lonely tree. I started to walk back to the house.

I walked inside the house, still miserable. Batista's body still lay in his old bed. I walked passed his room and ran into mine. I locked the door and opened my drawer. I grabbed my night clothes and changed into them. Tears flowing down my face, I threw myself onto my bed. "I told Batists to never come back..." I whispered to myself. "But now... I'm wishing that I hadn't...". I layed in my black, silky sheets and cried. I shut my eyes and gripped my pillow.

It's your fault... It's your fault... They died because of you... You killed them! You slaughtered them. murderer... murderer... murderer...

I sat straight up, in cold sweat. I looked outside my window. "It's only about... 2 a.m." I whispered to myself. I let my head fall onto my pillow. More tears rolled down my face. I couldn't help it, knowing that I had killed my boyfriend and brother. I tried to shake off the feeling, but I couldn't. I closed my eyes again, only to fall asleep again.

It's your fault... It's your fault... They died because of you... You killed them! You slaughtered them. murderer... murderer... murderer...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 19, 2007, 7:49:53 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwow..creepy i got shivers...write more