Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Caring For Pain

This is the second part of the WWE MADNESS. There are a lot of parts...

Chapter 10 - Caring For Pain

Chapter 10 - Caring For Pain
The next morning I opened my eyes weakly. They came to full attention when I saw John sitting on the end of my bed. "Uh..." I muttered quietly. "You were making a lot of noise last night, I wanted to see if you were okay..." John said quietly. My wolf ears twitched back and forth.

After John left, I got dressed. I zipped up my boots and left out the door. The necklace Batista had given me quite some time ago. I left the tiny house and headed back for the quiet pond.

I sat infront of the glistening water, looking back at my lonely reflection. I heard somebody behind me. Ignoring the sound, I began to cry to myself, surely over Batista and Eddie. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw... John. He looked at my crystal, fragile eyes as they glistened with tears. He made me stand up. "I know it's hard for you, Dameon..." he began. "But in time, you will get better... and you will have another person to work towards."

John held me close to him, tears running down his face as well. Seconds later, he lifted my head up. "I'm so sorry y-you have to go through this pain..." he sighed. Before I knew it, John's lips... met mine.

I enjoyed the kiss, forgetting about Batista and Eddie.

~Heaven~
Batista looked down onto the earth, trying to find me. Eddie walked beside him whiskfully. "You really care about her, huh chico?" asked Eddie as he shoved his hands in his pockets. Batista stopped, in shock. "What... the... hell...?" he said quietly as he noticed John kissing me. "I'm gonna murder that bastard!" Batista shouted. "I don't care, I like him anyways." Eddie laughed. Batista stared at Eddie, and his cruel joke. He shoved Eddie away, and looked down at us.

~Earth~
I pulled my head away from John's. "It's okay..." he said shyly. "It's okay..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 20, 2007, 8:42:38 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwow.....omg ...u and john NOOOOOOWAYYYYY GIRL I GOTTA STOP THIS....-___________-