Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Dormroom

This is a boarding college. There are lots of cool people here, and some... not so cool. There are classes like: wrestling (girls & boys division), math, chemistry, gym, combat, swimming and lots of other things.

Chapter 2 - New Dormroom

Chapter 2 - New Dormroom
I walked down the corridor of James Kay College as I held the paper with my dorm number on it. I walked up to a door with the number "101" on it. I noticed on every door had a dry erase board that had notes on it. The one on my door said "Welcome Dameon!".

I asumed my room mates were already in the room. I wasn't told who they were though. I opened the door, carrying all my stuff. Right infront of me, was my sister, Roxy, and my friend, Jamie. We all shrieked with excitement, we were all room mates! They had set up their stuff, I just needed to set up mine.

*hour later...*

I had finally set up all my stuff. On the ceiling were to latches to hang up my hammock(bed), my black beanbag was set up next to theirs, my books, weapons and clothes were all in my red and black trunk near their trunks. I hung up some of my posters as they put up theirs. "Can you guys beleive we're room mates?" Roxy asked. "Nope." Jamie and I replied, ignoring her as we put up our posters.

The bull rung, our first class was about to start. We had the same schedule, so we had every class together. First up, was combat class. I grabbed my sword, bow and arrows, and my sheild. They gathered their weapons and followed. 'This school is already awesome!' I thought to myself as we ran across the field outside to get to the class.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 5, 2007, 6:08:06 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlolz coolie MOREW MORE...u write to many good stories THERE ADDICTIVE..