Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tight Situation

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 1 - Tight Situation

Chapter 1 - Tight Situation
The wind blowed against my face, as I stared at my lost love. Batista, alive! "B-But... how?" I asked with tears streaming down my face, and into the tiny layer of snow. "I'm not sure... but I'm here... and... I-I... missed you..." he said as he held me close. "But-- John-- and... and..." I tried to finish the sentence, but couldn't find the right words. "I'll take care of that..." Batista said quietly as he smiled weakly at me.
The night grew dark and the wind howled ferociously. I felt extremely cold... Taking in my last breath before I let myself give way, I tried to utter words of sorrow to him. "Let-- me--... die..." I said as I gave way. Falling into his arms, tears streaked down Batista's face. He picked me up, and carried me back to the house.
I awoke several hours later on my silky, black bed. I found a note on my door. I grabbed the note and read it carefully. "I'm taking care of the problem... but whatever you do... do not come to the rooftop... -Batista". I stared in question at the note. I opened my door, and swooshed out. I ran up the stairs that led to the rooftop. I gasped at what I saw.
Blood had soaked the snow, as Batista and John fought each other. "But..." John breathed heavily. "You... were... dead..." "I had a reason to come back..." Batista breathed heavily as well. "Really... then... what?" John asked angrily. I awaited the answer, still hiding myself. Then I heard the words. "My reason... Dameon." Tears flooded my eyes. Batista got ready to kill John, gun pointing at him. I came out of hiding. "STOP!" I yelled as tears fell off my cold face. Batista stopped imediatly.
"Is this how you planned to take care of it?! By killing him?! That will do no good!" I cried. "Dameon... you don't understand! He made sure, that I was dead! He killed me!" Batista replied. "He made it look like you did!"
"Why would I want to kill you?" John snapped. "So you could have Dameon all to yourself!" argued Batista as he threw his gun on the ground towards me. I picked it up, made sure it was loaded, and pointed. "Shoot him! He is telling you lies!" John shouted. "NO! Dameon! You must shoot him!" Batista cried.
Tears streamed down my face, as I reliezed who I had to shoot, to stop all this madness. I held my finger on the trigger, and fired.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 22, 2007, 9:34:28 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg....O.O you shot who ..??? WHO....HURRY WRITE MORE I MUST NO!!!!!!i NEED TO HELP..LET MEEEEEE COME AND HELP AND SLAP PEOLE ^-^ thats fun..anway i cannot wait for more of this story it will be amazing

DeathNinja919 on February 23, 2007, 1:07:22 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919please tell me you mean "backhand" slap. I hate normal slapping. Tis for doges. Like Stacy K., Torrie W., *list goes on*

Fatal_dreamer on February 23, 2007, 6:10:19 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameryes i mean backhand ^^ THERE FUN ^^