Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Argument on Hold

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 2 - Argument on Hold

Chapter 2 - Argument on Hold
I turned the gun around, and shot... myself. I fell hard against the rooftop and blood leaked out onto the snow. "DAMEON!" they cried in unison. The gun lay in my lifeless hand. They picked me up and carried me back down into the house.

"Of ALL the times she died, only ONE of them was on purpose. Now, we can make it two." Jeff sighed as he strapped bandages on me. Jamie went up to John and Batista, and backhand slapped both of them. "Did you two have anything to do with this?" Jamie asked with a frown on her face. "Uh..." They both muttered. "Do we have to answer?" John asked. "Yes!" Jamie yelled as she clenched her fists together. "Okay..." Batista sighed. "John and I were having an argument, that is why I left her a note not come up on the rooftop. Because I was going to kill John." Batista took a breath from talking and started again. John wiped the blood off his face. "But then, I got mad so I threw my gun to the ground. Giving Dameon, the opprotunity to pick it up. As she did, she made sure it was loaded and pointed. Of course, she thought killing herself would make things better."

"WHICH IT DIDN'T!" called Jeff from the tiny, medical room of the house. The door was shut, and locked so nobody could see Jeff applying my bandages. "God dammit!" Matt shreiked. "What?!" asked Jamie. "I got cut!" Matt replied as he blew on his hand from a papercut. "Matt," Jamie sighed. "You do the dumbest things, I swear..."

"Alright, now, you two shouldn't have been trying to kill each other. That will obviously, lead to Dameon getting hurt somehow." Jamie sighed. The door from the medical room opened. "I did the best I could, she's still alive, and the bandages have been successfully applied, but from so much blood loss--" "JEFF WILL YOU JUST GET TO THE DAMN POINT?!" asked Matt. "Jeez, alright... She's alive, she's sorta okay." Jeff said quietly. "Sort of?" asked John. "Well, the bullet was removed but... she had a lot of blood lost. She will barely be able to do a lot... Really the only things she can't do, are just go far distances, until her body generates more blood." Jeff said as he threw the bandages in a box.

I hobbled out, and leaned against the door frame. Batista ran and hugged me. "I'm sorry..." he whispered. "I should never had tried to do this."

"Damn right you shouldn't have." Jamie snapped. John glared at her. "Alright, I'm getting tired..." Matt yawned. "I'll help Dameon to her room." Batista said. John walked beside Batista on the way to my room. Batista gently put me in my bed and closed the door. They walked into John's camoflague room. "Listen, I don't like you, and you don't like me... But if Dameon's at risk, we can't do anything to kill each other." John said under his breath. "I know, but one day... I swear to god I'm gonna murder you." Batista said as he walked out of John's room and into his own.

"Why can't we just put this behind us?" John sighed from his room. "I love Dameon... but so does he. And for her sake... I'm not going to argue..." They both said from their rooms.

Jamie and Jeff shared a room. "Thanks for helping her..." Jamie said as she crawled into the bed. "My little angel doctor." "It's not a problem, now go to sleep, and we'll check on her in the morning..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 23, 2007, 6:15:12 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawww...poor you and the ending is adorable..my angel doctor ^^....YAY...i hope u get better and YAY I DID ALOT OF SLAPPING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! hehe....cant wait for even more ^^

DeathNinja919 on February 23, 2007, 6:51:22 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919SLAP HAPPEH!!

Fatal_dreamer on February 23, 2007, 6:53:15 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlol ^^ yeah

DeathNinja919 on February 23, 2007, 6:52:24 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919I'll write more soon ^_^ (when I have ideas)