Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Friends? Or Enemies?

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 3 - Friends? Or Enemies?

Chapter 3 - Friends? Or Enemies?
I woke up the next morning. My body ached from the wounds. I looked on my sheets, to only find blood. "Great..." I muttered to myself. I hopped off my bed, ignoring the pain. I walked out of my room. "Hello?"

Nobody was there. I took my gun from under my bed and headed outside. My silver cross neckless dangled on my chest. My friends were nowhere in sight... "Alright, I'll have to give this a go..." I sighed as I jumped onto of the building. I began to hop building to building, ignoring the aches and pains. I came to a large building. "I can't jump this!" I cried out. I heard gunshots from up on the tall building. Jamie was getting taken care of by Jeff, Batista and John were getting shot by someone that I couldn't tell.

I hopped onto the side of the building. I held my gun clamped in my teeth, and climbed on a couple of loose bricks. I grunted as I pulled myself up onto the building. I took out my gun and fired at the man. He doged the bullet and shot back at me. I felt a shocking beat, telling me to move. I darted out of the way. The man was... Kane! "I've beaten you before... I gotta try again..." I murmured. I shot ten times at Kane, hitting him only once. "You shoot again, and their sent over the edge..." Kane laughed insanely as Batista and John sat injured close to the edge. "Sorry guys but I have to..." I said quietly. Jamie had been healed and she pointed at Kane. We both fired. Both bullets missed. "I warned you..."

He shot at John. John hung over the edge by his hand. Blood dripped from his chest. "John!" Batista shouted. Jamie and I plunged at Kane. Jeff couldn't help, he was helping Matt. We managed to knock him down. "Help!" John cried. He lost his grip, and started to fall. "JOHN!" Jamie and I cried. Tears streamed down my face as John fell. Batista plunged down after him. "NO!" I cried. Batista grabbed John's arm and hoisted him on his back. "He's... sacrificing himself... for... John." Jamie said as she clasped a hand over her mouth. My tears fell off the building, splatting on the far away ground.

They finally hit the ground. John emerged okay, but not Batista... I growled at Kane. My fangs and claws grew out. I slashed at Kane, knocking him off the building. I hopped down off the building. Down towards Batista. Blood leaked out of his chest. "He... died for me..." John sighed as tears streamed down his face. The night grew closer. Rain poured down, for a loss of love.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 23, 2007, 7:34:22 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg...dameon THIS IS SO SAD...TT_TT...im crying..i cant wait for more..tis so sad...T-T,,oh and BTW if i use my *healingZ* power tomuch..i get weak...and lightheaded*though i ewould tell you ^^