Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Darkness & Light

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 4 - Darkness & Light

Chapter 4 - Darkness & Light
I stood there infront of him. My fists were clenched tight together. Tears fell off my face and onto the ground. A song popped into my head.

"We're going down, down in an earlier round..."

Batista opened his eyes weakly. Tears streamed down his face. He scarcely got up, and leaned against a wall. John held his injured arm, and looked at Batista with sorrow. Batista smiled as he saw John okay. Jeff ran over to him and checked his wounds. "Is he okay...?" I asked. "Yes..." John and Batista said finally. Tears trickled down my face with blood as I smiled at him. Jamie hugged Jeff tightly. John kept his distance from Batista, but knew he had to return the favor.

I suddenly remembered... KANE!! I trembled as I looked over near the edge where I had pushed him off. He struggled and grunted to get up. Kane regained his strength. Jeff held Jamie tight, not letting her near him. "Quick! The rooftop!" Matt cried. We climbed the stairs that led up to the building. Kane came in not far behind. "Go! Go! Go!" I cried as I led them up the stairs. I let myself go up last, helping my friends. Kane climbed not far behind me. He grabbed my ankle. We were already really far from the ground. "AAH!!" I cried as I felt myself being pulled down by Kane. "Now I'm going to dismember you... peice by peice..." he laughed insanely again. He held his gun up to my head. I remembered, as I was still in my demon form!

But, something prevented me from moving. "Dameon!" Jamie cried down. She held out her hand. I tried to reach, but was pulled down by my head from Kane's giant hand. I grunted as his grasp became tighter. "My last hope..." I sighed. Jamie held out her hand, as a ray of white light built up. She shot the lot, blinding Kane. He released me. I hurdled towards the ground. I switched my body around, now hurdling down, hands first. I tried not to pressure my body. Kane was still trying to fight the light. I hit the ground, on my hands. I supported my whole body, and pushed up. Throwing myself up towards the rooftop. "Thanks Jamie!!" I cried down happily as I rocketed above her. I landed on the rooftop. Everybody was on the rooftop, except for Jamie. "JAMIE!" Jeff cried. He treid to get as close as he could without falling himself.

"John..." I said. "Your strong, hold my ankles and lower me down so I can get Jamie." I said. He obeyed and grabbed my ankles and lowered me down the ladder. He looked down my shirt and smiled. "Pervert..." I muttered as I kicked him in the face. I reached down, trying to grab Jamie's hand. She lifted her arm up just a bit more. We connected hands, and she smiled weakly. Kane climbed after us. "Pull us up!" Jamie cried. John lifted us up. He was still smiling from his little "couple seconds of fun". Batista hit him in the back of the head, as he came back to reality.

Kane successfully climbed up the ladder, and headed towards me.Batista and John stood in his way. Kane muttered something under his breath and knocked them both out of his way. "Batista! John!" I cried. I ran at Kane, hoping to attack. Jamie ran beside me. We grabbed hands, and ran. An aurora formed around us. My side, black and hers... white. We ran... and hit him. He fell, close to the edge. Matt and Jeff plunged at him, knocking Batista, John, Kane, and themselves off the edge.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 24, 2007, 9:54:37 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerO.O O..M....G what happenes next????????? yay im finally fighting and hurting people but my love fell off the building..is he hurt..am i gonna cry...and old them...hmm.I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE U WRITE MORE SOOON ^^