Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Blood Is Thicker Than Poison

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 5 - Blood Is Thicker Than Poison

Chapter 5 - Blood Is Thicker Than Poison
"Oh shoot!" I cried as I watched them fall. "Well... this is ironic..." Matt said as he crossed his arms. "Aren't you worried that we'll die at any moment?!" shrieked Jeff. "Hmm... wondering if I care... still wondering... nope!" Matt laughed. John noticed the ladder only inches away. "Can you two stop arguing for ten seconds?! Listen, everybody grab hands and let me take it from there."

They all grabbed hands. John stretched his arm. "Almost...." he grunted. He finally got a firm grip on the ladder. Jeff was on the end. Jeff shrugged and kicked Kane down further. I started to feel shakey. "Dameon," Jamie asked. "What's wrong?"

Jamie began to shake too. "Cmon..." Batista said as they all got up on the rooftop. "Let's go back to the forest. It's warmer there." We all hopped the buildings back, and finally reached the forest. We began to shiver more. "Holy shoot!" Matt cried as he stared at a bubbling pit. "What the hell is that?"

"It looks like poison..." I said as I looked at it closer. I felt myself loose my balance. "Woooah!" I cried as I fell into the purple liquid. I felt something grabbing at my ankles. "Dameon!" Jamie cried. She came over and tried to pull me up. She started to wobble. "Woooah!" Jamie cried as she fell in. "JAMIE!" Matt and Jeff cried. "DAMEON!" Batista and John yelled. They ran over and tried to pull us out. Jamie got sucked under. "JAMIE!" I cried.John almost had me out. "John! Let go!" I cried. "WHAT?!" Batista cried. "I said... Let... GO!" I cried as I jerkled my hand away. I dived down into the gross, thin liquid. I held my eyes closed and felt for a pure aurora.

I felt myself land on my feet. Had I hit the bottom? I felt myself begin to choke. I coughed up the last of my air. The bottom of the pit gave way, and I was falling! Suddenly, I was stopped by a white platform. "Dameon! Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I opened my eyes weakly, to see... Jamie! Alright!

"Oh no... you've been infected by the poison!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 26, 2007, 5:08:00 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg i did..and u O.O YAY IM JOINING IN ON THINGS ^^ YEAY..BUT NO WERE GONNA DIE...--_____-- at leadt im helping cant eait for more ^^