Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Infected

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 6 - Infected

Chapter 6 - Infected
I opened my eyes weakly. I coughed up a little bit of blood. "I feel like I just drowned..." I wheezed. "Well... basicly, you did. In poison." Jamie laughed weakly. "So.. I'm infected with this poison shoot?" I asked as I tried to regain full conciousness. "Yeah..." Jamie frowned. "What about you?" I asked in a desprite voice. "I'm afraid I'm infected, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's it!" Jeff cried. "I'm not waiting any longer!" Jeff dived into the thin poison. "Be my guest, but there is no way... that I'm--" Matt said cross armed. "Going in there..." he finished as Batista and John dived in. I started to hear falling. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the boys cried as they landed on their backs. "Ow!" Jeff cried. "Jeff!" Jamie cried. She ran over to Jeff and hugged him tight. "Where's Dameon?" asked Batista. "She's over here..." I said weakly. "What's wrong? You sound as if your dying." Jeff joked. "Jeff... don't joke about that stuff... because... she is." Jamie said finally. Batista and John looked at her, confused. "I don't know how, but, the poison we fell into is affecting her quicker than us." Jamie sighed. "Are we all infected?" asked John. "Well..." Jeff thought. "Some of us might not be infected. But possibly only one." "How can we find out?" Jamie asked. "By taking blood."

Jeff felt around in his cargo pants and pulled out a couple needles. "You carry those around in your pocket... why?" asked John. "You never know, dude." "Alright, I'll go first." said Jeff. He stuck the needle in his arm, and drew blood. He picked out a vial and ejected the blood. The blood glowed a hypnotysing red. "Batista, you next."

Batista held out his arm and had the needle stuck in his arm. Jeff quickly, pulled out the needle and ejected the blood in another vial. "John." Jeff nodded. John held out his arm, and went through the same process. "Okay.... Jamie, we know your infected..." Jeff said with a hint of sadness drowning in his voice. "And Dameon..." he said quietly. "Defitnetly."

I breathed heavier and heavier. I felt numb throughout my body. Jeff hugged Jamie. "I'm sorry..." Jamie said quietly. Batista came over to me, and looked at my stiff body. Beads of sweat dropped off my face as the pain increased. Batista and John could tell I was in pain. "Alright," Jeff announced. "The blood has the results!"

"Myself... I'm good... phew! Batista; Healthy... John; Healthy as well."
"But... why did this affect only Dameon and I?" asked Jamie. "I'm not sure... but we'll find out in due time." Jeff replied. "I don't know if Dameon will make it that long." Batista said as he brushed my bangs out of my dim eyes.

The lustful, energetic eyes that I always had, were now dull and dim. The bright, shocking red my eyes were had dropped to a deep blood red. I grunted as I felt the poison work it's way fully through my body.

An hour had passed... John, Jeff and Jamie were discussing why it only affected Jamie and I, and why it wasn't working as quicker on Jamie as it was on me. Batista just sat and held me close to him. He cradled his dying love gently and lovingly, trying to cherish the few time he had left with me.

I opened my eyes weakly. I saw Batista infront of me. Tears filled his eyes. "I'm sorry..." I murmured. "I'm sorry..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 27, 2007, 9:00:30 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlol jeff hates needles -____- lolz ;P

Fatal_dreamer on February 27, 2007, 8:58:56 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwait??? im gonna be like well slowly happening to u is gonna happen to me only slower right?? awesome actaully sad bt yeah CANT WAIT

Fatal_dreamer on February 27, 2007, 8:57:29 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawwwww....*sniff*sniff* .....T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T so sad.......WAHHHHHH..i cannot way woman hurry and write more ^^