Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Returning the Favor

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 7 - Returning the Favor

Chapter 7 - Returning the Favor
It grew darker in the underground route we had fallen in. Batista had walked back with John, Jeff and Jamie to talk about why only Jamie and I were infected. A red sheild blasted around me. "WOAH!" Jeff yelled. "What's that?"

"It's a healing sheild. Her powers are franticly trying to save her." Jamie said, mildly worried.

An hour passed, and the shield died down. "Is she better?" asked John as he tryed to come near me. The sheild blasted up and shocked him. "GOD DAMMIT! THAT HURT!" he cried as he blew on his hand. The sheild remained there again. "I get it!" Jamie realized. "The poison can be transfered if someone comes in contact with her. John, luckily, you weren't infected. But... who will? If they do, they'll die!"

"I know who will..." John said quietly. John broke through the shield, and hugged me. The beads of sweat dripped away from my head. "JOHN!" Batista cried. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Returning the favor..." he said weakly. John let go of me, and dropped to the floor. I got up, weakly and looked at John. "JOHN!" I cried. Tears rolled down my face as I looked at him. Tears fell down his eyes too. "What did you d-do?" I asked. "I transfered the poison... from you... to me." he smiled weakly. I could tell he was about to die. I lifted him up, and looked him in the eyes. "T-thank you..." I cried. I gave him a gentle kiss, and slowly... he shut his eyes with a smile... and died.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 28, 2007, 7:33:55 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg i reread it agfain and im crying...TT_TT...yeah anywho lolz write more write more ^^

Fatal_dreamer on February 28, 2007, 7:30:24 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg....that is so...so...so ...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM CRYING OMG....this is so sad..im LITERALLY crying right now....TT_TT