Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Crystal Life

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 9 - Crystal Life

Chapter 9 - Crystal Life
I gazed at the killer. K-K-KANE!!!! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as we ran away. "HE'S GONE MAD!!!" Jamie yelled. I noticed a near-by tree. I hopped onto it and then hopped onto Kane. I took my gun and held it up to his head. "Now..." I began. "You will stop... and turn back..."

Jamie sneakily pulled out her gun and shot Kane, nearly missing me. She missed Kane too. "I'll hold him down, you shoot!!" I cried as I managed to hold him down. "But if I shoot him in the chest, you will be shot too!" she replied. "JUST DO IT!" I cried. She shot at his chest. It went through Kane's chest and blasted through mine. I weakly got up, my ears twitched back and forth.

"Nice... shot... Jamie..." I grunted. "Sorry...." she whimpered. I noticed a tiny crystal roll out of Kane's pocket. "It... can't be!" Jamie cried as she picked up a tiny crystal ball. "This thing can grant only one wish, but this is to be used wisely." Jamie said as she marveled at the ball.

"We can wish back Matt and John!" exclaimed Jeff. Batista knocked on Jeff's head. "Did you hear her?! ONE wish! That would be two!"

"Oh... then who will we bring back?" asked Jeff. Blood still poured out of my chest. "Dameon, I heard there was a hot spring around here... we should get your wounds in the spring." Jamie said quietly. She made a platform of light, and lifted me onto it.

We were finally at the hot spring. I was given a towel and I climbed into the spring. Jamie did as well. "I wonder why Kane killed Matt..." I said weakly. "Remember when Jeff kicked Kane? Well, since Jeff was with us, he killed the closest thing to Jeff."

I heard rustling in the trees behind us. It was Batista and Jeff watching us. "JEFF!" Jamie cried. "Batista!" I cried. We sank down into the springs up to our necks. We hid underwater. "God, I hate when they do this." I moaned under the water.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on February 28, 2007, 8:56:17 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlols....it got funny ^^...but whoi are u gonna bring back.,..ZOMG......^^ cant wait BYES