Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Saving A Damned Soul

Yea, this is the LAST!! WWE MADNESS! I hope you guys have enjoyed my series of WWE MADNESS! Well, here is the final one, enjoy it!

Chapter 10 - Saving A Damned Soul

Chapter 10 - Saving A Damned Soul
Jamie, Batista, Jeff and I ran back to the pond where the hole of poison was. The poison hole had turned back into a normal pond. A small pedistool had been set up to lay the crystal on. Jamie put the crystal on the small pedistool and we waited. However, it did not glow like it was supposed to. "Is it broken?" asked Jeff.

The crystal began to glow black. "WOAH!" Jamie shouted as the dark force pushed us all back. "Dameon," Jamie sighed, "your the only one here with the darkest force. You'll have to purify the crystal."

"But aren't you the spirit of light?" I asked. "Yea," she rolled her eyes. "But! My powers repel dark energy."

The black force ushered around the crystal. I noticed something dark appear behind the crystal, and something pure appeared behind it. On the light side, was Matt with a halo! But on the dark side... "Oh... my... god..." I whispered under my breath. John stood there, grinning evily.

Everything stood hushed in silence, when John's spirit spoke up. "Cmon Dameon, don't purify the crystal. Make the wish, all you have to do is fill it with dark energy... I can come back, and we can darken the world..." he grinned evily again.

I considered it. My mind was somewhat blank, except for the questions blurring around in my mind. I motioned forward towards the darkened crystal. "No! Dameon, don't!" cried Matt.

I turned my attention to angel Matt. "Don't do it!!!"
Jamie ran up to Matt. For some reason, Matt and John's form was solid, but fading. "Matt..." Jamie cried to him. She began to cry into Matt. "You need to come back..." she whispered. "Jamie, as much as I'd like to... I cannot. You have Jeff to care for you, and I can't leave here."

Matt began to cry as well. "And besides... I will always be watching over you..." Matt whispered as he began to fade away. Slowly, Matt dissapeared. Jamie kept herself strong, and turned towards me. "Dameon, this is your choice... you can purify the crystal and bring John back, or you can fill the crystal with dark energy and let John darken the world, with you as a shadow slave."

Jamie couldn't go any further because of the dark aurora. I stepped up to the crystal slowly. John still stood firm and solid. "Cmon... don't you wanna darken the world? We can leave behind the losers, you and I can go places... but you just have to make this deep decision." he grinned. I had made my decision. "Alright..." I sighed. I stepped up to the crystal, and grabbed it.

I drained all the dark energy. "NOO!" cried John. "Dameon!" John's dark spirit dissapeared, and John's pure body came back. Tears rolled down his face, as he lay there on the ground. I ran over to him and hugged him. Tears dripped off my face as I hugged him.

~~~~~~

Matt looked down from the blue sky as he smiled.


"Good Choice....."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on March 4, 2007, 11:43:07 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawwwww...im sorry i didnt finish mine...and yeah i got ur rewuest up...oh and the ending is so sad...IM CRYING TT_TT.....