Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Saved

Yeah yeah... I said I wasn't going to make any more MADNESSes but I changed my mind.

Chapter 2 - Saved

Chapter 2 - Saved
I slowly shut my eyes, ready to fall asleep. Tears rolled off my face and onto the building top as blood still oozed out.

I opened my eyes weakly. Light shone in my eyes. "Morning already?" I asked myself. I saw figures far away, but I could hear what they were saying. "Dave, it's time to give up looking." Jamie sighed. "Yeah, I don't think we'll find her..." Jeff huffed. John said nothing, he just looked straight ahead. They finally caught up to the building top I was on. Batista noticed dried up blood on the walls. He looked up and noticed me. "DAMEON?!" he cried. "Yeah, we're not gonna find her." Jeff moaned. "NOOO! UP THERE!" Batista cried.

He noticed a ladder on the side of the building and began to climb. They all reached the top and found me. They all rushed over to me, except for John. "Dameon..." Batista cried. Jamie let tears escape, and started crying. Jeff just stared, frightened. Batista picked me up. "Cmon, she needs to get back to the house."

They hopped off the building and began to walk. I grunted in pain. Jamie looked over me. "Hey, are you awake?" she asked worridly. I opened my eyes weakly. Blood dripped out of my mouth each time my heart beat. I smiled weakly. Batista couldn't help but cry. "This is my fault... I wasn't there to help you..." he cried. "B-Batista..." I choked. "It i-isn't your f-fault..." I wept.


"No.... It's mine."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on March 9, 2007, 7:07:20 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerWOW>..OMG i write stories so suspense ful ____ i love it tho i cant wait for hte next c hapter ^ lol HURRY lol and ill hurry too