Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Reasoning; Choosing Sides

Yeah yeah... I said I wasn't going to make any more MADNESSes but I changed my mind.

Chapter 7 - Reasoning; Choosing Sides

Chapter 7 - Reasoning; Choosing Sides
I felt a hand on my shoulder. I huffed out of anger. "I understand your anger... As I am mad, too."

I looked behind me, it was John! I was beleiving him. " I know you want to kill him... I do, too. You want the enjoyment of tearing him apart. Bit by bit, you want to commit murder..." John whispered evily.

"I-- I do want revenge... but murder... I'm not sure I--" I coughed up blood as I felt myself be stabbed. "Are you going to help me kill him?" asked John. He cut in me deeper. "N-NO!" I cried. "Even if we did have a fight, I'm not going to kill him!!" I cried. He sliced in me deeper. He then, took out the knife and licked off the blood. "Do you want to help me??" John asked me again. My eyes were a dark purple. "Yes... I do..." I said. I took out Kunais and some other weapons. "Good," he snickered. "Then we can kill soon..."

We waited until morning, and we noticed Batista walking down to the forest. "Now, you remember what to do, right?!" asked John. "Yes..." I grinned. I hopped off the tree, infront of Batista. "Dameon...!" Batista said, suprised.

I stood infront of him, with a Katana in my right hand, and Kunais in my left. I threw the Kunais at him, pinning him to a tree. "W-What are you doing?!" he asked. I held the sword up to his throat. "What I should've done.."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on March 21, 2007, 6:52:51 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerZOMG ^^ I SHALL HELP YOU !!!!!!!!!!! *jumps in front of blade pushed dameon and yells * HOW COULD YOU !!!*!!!!!!!!!!!