Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Love? Or Hate?

Yeah yeah... I said I wasn't going to make any more MADNESSes but I changed my mind.

Chapter 8 - Love? Or Hate?

Chapter 8 - Love? Or Hate?
"No.. Dameon... wait..." A voice echoed in my head. "H-Huh?" I murmured. "What are you waiting for?!" asked John. "Kill him!"

"No.... doooon't...." the voice cried. I came to shock, what was it? I felt my legs grow weak. I started to wobble. My eyes glew a blood red. Batista broke off the tree, sending the Kunais flying. "D-Dameon..." Batista muttered. "What is wrong with you?" he asked.

"I-I'm sorry..." I whispered as tears of blood streaked down my face. Batista looked in amazement at the blood tears. I stared up at John. "What are you doing?!" he shreiked. Batista looked up at him. "You!! You made her do this?!" asked Batista. "So what if I did?" asked John as her twirled his knife. "You've abused my girlfriend!! Why the hell did you do that?!"

"Because, I want her.... for myself... I hate you, and I hate her being with you. So I thought, hey, if he's out of the way, I get Dameon. But you had to get to her. You had to prevent her. So I'll kill you myself..." said John as he hopped down from the tree. John held the knife up threatinengly. "Anything before you die?" smirked John. "Just one..." Batista replied as he looked at a Kunai on the ground. He dodged the knife and grabbed a Kunai. I had regained my balance a little. "Dameon!" called Batista as he threw me the Kunai. I caught it, and launched it at John.

It knocked down his knife, and Batista jumped on him. "John, your going to die!" Batista cried as he picked up John's knife. "With all the people you've killed, I'm going to kill you now!"

"No! Don't!" I cried as I spat up blood. "If you kill him, think of what that would do!"

Batista thought hard. His arm shook. He dropped the knife willingly. "Alright..." Batista muttered. "Alright... John... you aren't to kill anymore people."

Batista threw the knife in a nearby river. "I-I... h-hate you..." John uttered with little strength. He passed out.

Batista ran up to me, and hugged me. "Don't worry... Your safe now..."

Blood tears still streaked down my face. "Your okay..." Batista soothed.

"T-Thank you..." the voice echoed. I releized the voice, MATT!! "Thank you..." I thought for Matt.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 1, 2007, 6:42:55 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawwww so sad T.T mre ^^

DeathNinja919 on April 1, 2007, 12:23:59 PM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919*gives you a Wigiboard*
Roxy says these work ^^ So... talk to Eddie and Matt and stuff.


~Wigiboards are supposed to be for talking to the dead >_>