Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Explaining the Past

Yeah yeah... I said I wasn't going to make any more MADNESSes but I changed my mind.

Chapter 9 - Explaining the Past

Chapter 9 - Explaining the Past
Batista had stayed behind to watch John... But I wanted to stray off. Everything was just happening too fast to take all in...

The places where I had been stabbed started to ache. 'I probably shouldn't even be walking around...' I thought to myself as I clenched my teeth through the pain.

I noticed a spirit floating around, EDDIE! "Dameon," Eddie said. "There you are... I've wanted you to know something for a while."

"Tell me something? Like what?" I asked. "This might be hard for you to understand, and I was supposed to tell you this a long time ago... Remember when you first turned into a demon... Well, the person that killed me, was trying to assasinate the one that had the powers so everyone wouldn't have to worry about it..." I looked at him with big glassy eyes. "W-what?" I asked. "Yes... his plan was to kill one of us, but... he did not know which one of us, was the demon... and I--"

"DAMEON!" Batista and John called as they ran towards me. Eddie dissapeared in a flash. My wounds started to ache again as I remembered the pain. "Are you okay, you don't look good..." John asked, concerned. "Because you stabbed her earlier, dumbass." Batista reminded John. "Oh, right... sorry..." John looked down.

I felt my legs give way, and I collapsed into John's arms. "Damn, she is hott. How the hell did you get her?" John asked, slightly laughing. Batista laughed at his joke too. "We should probably get her back to the house, and have Jeff & Jamie get a look at her wounds..." Batista looked down at me worridly. "I'll take her, you need to look at that item she dropped..." John reminded him. He was talking about my Kunai's.

Batista ran back, and got them. On the tree where he was pinned, he incarved...

~Batista loves Dameon, and no one else~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 2, 2007, 7:39:29 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawwew....this is adorable...o no one more chappy>.<