Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Angel? Or Demon?

Yeah yeah... I said I wasn't going to make any more MADNESSes but I changed my mind.

Chapter 10 - Angel? Or Demon?

Chapter 10 - Angel? Or Demon?
I woke up to see someone bandaging my wounds. It was Jamie. "Are you okay?!" she blurted out. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I murmured as I struggled to sit up. "Dame, you really shouldn't--" Jamie insisted. "Relax, I'm fine..." I sighed. My black tank-top swiveled as I walked outside. I sat against a tree, and just looked up at the school. Was Eddie ever watching over me? And what did he want to tell me?

I shut my eyes, and just visioned the day Eddie had saved me....

A dark figure stood over me. I sat there, my arms over my head, trembling. My tiny 9-year-old body shook with fear. The dark figure kept his finger on the trigger. "DAMEON!" Eddie shouted across the way. He had a giant slice on his chest. His brown and blonde hair waved in the wind. "NOOO!"

SLISH!

I opened my eyes in shock, trying to forget the gruesome image. I sighed as I got up. "I'm not even sure what I am anymore. If I'm normal, or a freakish demon. And I can see how nobody would want a demon..." I muttered. My black gloves were tightened around my hands.

Some blood still leaked out of my chest from the cut.

'Out of all the times I could have died... why haven't I?' I thought to myself. I got up. I didn't know why I was still alive... I walked into the house, ignoring my pain. I was going to have to deal with it, for what I had instore....


A/N That's it for this one! Watch out for part 2!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 3, 2007, 7:48:48 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerYAY !!!!!...and no its over,,,BUT AY ANOTHER STORY PART 2^^^^^!!!!!!!anwya i cant wait for it ^^