Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Straying Away

This is a continuation ^_^

Chapter 1 - Straying Away

Chapter 1 - Straying Away
I looked around. 'Good,' I thought. 'Nobody's around...'

I snuck into my room and grabbed my black backpack. I filled it with things I was going to need. I packed my music, some food, blankets, some clothes, and a watch. I looked over on my endtable. It was a picture of Jeff, John, Matt, Jamie, Batista and I. I took it and stuffed into my backpack. I ran out the door and stood outside. The moon was high in the sky. "Alright," I sighed. I started to run away from the house.

'Thank god nobody is here...' I thought as I kept running. 'It would be too hard to say good-bye...'. An hour later, I was already pretty far away... I took out my watch. "Only 12." I muttered. I stopped for a drink, and kept running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Back at the House~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Dameon?" asked Batista as he got in the house. "She was here when we left." Jeff said, concerned. "This is bad..." Jamie sighed. "With her wounds, she could just drop somewhere, dead!!"

John sighed as he looked up at the sky. "Dammit Dameon, where are you...?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I began to walk as I grew tired from running. 'I need to get to the Taizoa Palace!' I thought as my wounds ached.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 3, 2007, 8:46:27 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerlol im weak and obvious.....>.> lol..cant wair for more

Fatal_dreamer on April 3, 2007, 8:44:10 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameromg wow..thats rough ^^ yay add more chapters ^^ heheeh...and jeffery so sad....and poor john is missing u already >.>