Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Companion

This is a continuation ^_^

Chapter 2 - New Companion

Chapter 2 - New Companion
"Once I get to Taizoa Palace, I can find the answers I need...." I sighed. Taizoa was a place of spirits, and the legacy is... "Only the purest of Heart, and Darkest of Spirit may enter"

But the thing that nobody ever understood was.... "Purest of Heart, and Darkest of Spirit." Nobody has ever made it in.... alive atleast... "I could be killed by this..." I murmured as I thought of the great risk I was taking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't find her!" Jamie cried as she threw her head into her arms as she leaned against the house. "And we're never going to; at this rate." said John as he leaned against a tree. "Shut up you asshole! It's your fault she ran!" Batista cried out as he jabbed John. "My fault?!" John answered, suprised. "It's not either one of your faults." Jeff said as he cradled Jamie, trying to get her to stop crying. "Dameon ran away, to find something obviously..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun slowly rose up. Birds chirped happily, but I was miserable. "Ugh..." I felt sick. My wounds ached. I sat under a shady tree and pulled out something small to eat. I noticed a wolf nearby. "Huh...?" I asked myself. It was very small, and it's ribs were showing. It was nudging something. I got up, to see what is was nudging. It was a dead wolf. It let out small howls of sorrow, and I understood it!! "Come on... why won't you play with me? What did I do this time??" it asked it's dead comrads. The wolf was simply a young cub, that probably got in trouble a lot.

the wolf cub turned it's head and looked at me. "Sister!" it cried out. "W-what?" I answered back in a bark. "Sister! I'm hungry... can I have something to eat?" it howled. "I'm not your sister... but..." I howled back. "Cmon, let's get something for you to eat." I barked back happily, but confused.

We reached a river. I took a stick, and stabbed a fish. Tiny droplets of blood splattered onto the ground. "Here." I gave the wolf some. "Thank you sister..." he barked as he chomped down. "What is your name?" I asked him. "My name? YOur funny sister, my name is Waku! 'Member?" asked the cub playfully. 'He must just think I'm his sister because I have wolf ears and a wolf tail...' I thought.

I layed my blankets down under a tree. Waku's ribs weren't showing anymore. "Sister... I'm cold... can I come under that thing?" asked Waku in a howl. I opened the blankets and he shruddered in beside me.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 6, 2007, 4:34:11 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawww..little buddy waku ..how cute ^^ yay i cant wait fo rmore ^^