Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Red Star of Love

This is a continuation ^_^

Chapter 3 - Red Star of Love

Chapter 3 - Red Star of Love
Something wet licked my face. "Wake up, sister!" a voice barked. I opened my eyes, and Waku was there, out of the blanket. It was night. "I'm hungry again!!" Waku cried. "Alright, alright..." I barked back as I sat up. I took the same stick as before, and stabbed another fish. "Yum! Trout!" Waku cried as I pulled two fish off the stick for him. "Sister?" asked Waku. "What?" I answered. "What are those to lumps you can bend on your paws?" asked Waku again. "You mean thumbs?" I answered back as I moved them.

I was on the run again, and Waku had no problem keeping up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Batista leaned against the house as stars twinkled in the sky. "Where the hell are you?" Batista asked himself. "Hey..." Jamie said as she came out, covering herself in a blanket. "Are you sure your okay?" she yawned. "I'm fine... Really.... J-just go back to sleep, 'kay? Jeff'll be worried." Batista answered. Jamie shrugged and dragged herself back inside. Batista looked up at a red star, as if it reminded him of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waku and I had stopped about 15 miles later. He wanted to rest and get a drink. I looked up at the same red star. It reminded me of Batista. Waku yawned and looked at me. "What's wrong sister?" he howled. "Oh, nothing..." I howled back. Fog started to set into the area. The air was warm and thick. The red star glowed brighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Batista stared up at the red star. "That's it..." he muttered. He walked back into his room quietly, and started packing a bag. He packed everything I had. He stared at something on his endtable. It was a plushie of me. Batista grabbed it, and put it into his backpack. Batista started for the door. "Where are you going?" yawned John. "Like you care." Batista answered back as he began to walk out the door. "Your going away, to find her. Aren't you?" asked John. Batista didn't answer but he began to walk down the path I had followed. "You're going to find her, aren't you?" asked John again. "Just s-shut up!" Batista yelled back. "Look dude, I know how you feel. I love Dameon, too. I want her back, too! But you might not come back alive. You don't have the abilities she does. She can take care of herself." John explained. "I'd rather give my life then let her fend on her own." Batista growled back as he started to follow the red star. For it, would take him to me.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 7, 2007, 4:37:13 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreameraww...tis so sad...write more i cant wait ^^ its really nice and sad and cute..>.> cant wait^^

DeathNinja919 on April 7, 2007, 9:09:39 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919My mind is a blank XD but I normally eat something, then I have ideas :) OFF TO THE KITCHEN!!