Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Haunting Memories; A Comforting Friend

This is a continuation ^_^

Chapter 4 - Haunting Memories; A Comforting Friend

Chapter 4 - Haunting Memories; A Comforting Friend
Waku and I ran for about another 5 miles, then we were going to rest. It was about 2 a.m. Waku snuggled under the blanket. But I was sweating. I left the blanket and lay down near the river. It moved silently, but there was some bubbling and swishing. The red star, was greeted by a blood red one. Blood red... blood red...

Our sneakers beat against the metal floor of the giant building. Eddie held me by the arm, and wouldn't let go. He was one year older then me, so he was 10. With scratches on my face, and slits on my arms, it was hard to keep up. Eddie had bruises, but no cuts. The dark figure trailed behind us. We finally reached the end of the line, we had run all the way down the building. We were now, cornered in an alley. The dark figure had caught up to us, and pushed Eddie aside. "I have you now demon." the dark figure boomed. He held a gun up to me. "DAMEON!" cried Eddie. Eddie took the bullet for me. I cradled my head in my arms, not wanting to look. I heard a scream, and then a drop. The dark figure slithered away into the night. I raised my head a bit. "E-Eddie?" I asked quietly as he lay there on the ground. I noticed a puddle of blood under him. I began to cry. Tears streamed down my face. Tiny ripples in the blood were made as my tears fell into it. Trembling, I turned Eddie over. He was shot in the heart. "No... no..." I whispered to myself as I hung over my forever dead brother. My tears splashed onto him, and looked like tiny crystals.

Tears streamed down my face. I felt something tiny and fuzzy rub beside me. I looked down, and saw the cute Waku, comforting me as he slept in my lap.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 8, 2007, 12:33:25 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerawww, so sad...>.>