Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Finding Taizoa

This is a continuation ^_^

Chapter 10 - Finding Taizoa

Chapter 10 - Finding Taizoa
I went back to my regular form, and Batista had woken up. "I heard crying, are you alright?!" he asked as he looked at the massacred body and Waku's head chew toy. "I'm fine." I said as I wiped the rest of the blood tears away.

We started on the trail again. For some reason, I couldn't seem to let go of some anger. I held my fist clenched tight, and one of my K-9 teeth kept clenched. "Dameon, are you sure nothing's--" "I'M FINE!" I yelled back at him. Waku was being carried in my backpack. He gave Batista a look of confusion, so Batista just shrugged back. "What's wrong, Sister?" asked Waku as he knawed on his paw. "I'm not sure... I just can't seem to let go of this anger." I howled in reply.

We had finally reached it, Taizoa Palace. Batista, Waku and I proceeded up the stairs. But Batista couldn't go! "What's wrong??" I asked him. "It feels like there's a barrier here." he replied. I stood firm on the stairs. Of course! Only the Purest of Heart, and Darkest of Soul may enter!

"Go without me!" Batista cried up. "Waku," I whispered to the wolf cub. "Stay with Dave, to make sure he's alright."

"But, Sister--" Waku protested. "Just do it, please?" I begged him. "Alright, only for you, Sister!" laughed Waku as he stood by Batista. I proceeded inside, trembling. I swallowed hard, and walked in.


A/N; This is NOT the final chapter. Most of my stories end precisely at 10, but not this one.


~ Dameon Latino Guerrero

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on April 12, 2007, 12:25:12 PM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerwhered me jeff and all the other go O.O ...lol were lost //cant wait for more...jeff ToT......