Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Eddie... We Love You

Written By: Dameon Latino Guerrero
Dedicated To: the Greatest Man to Ever Live, Eduardo Guerrero, my brother.
We all miss you, I'm proud of my middle name, because you gave it to me. Viva La Raza... forever

1967-2005

Chapter 1 - Eddie... We Love You

Chapter 1 - Eddie... We Love You
My name, is Dameon Latino Guerrero. My middle name was given to me by my beloved brother, Eduardo Guerrro. He is missed by tons of people. But mostly, I think I yurn for him the most. It is too hard without him. Becuase I remember when we were little, and he first taught me how to wrestle, with my other trainer, Chris Benoit.

I remember, how you and Chris would take me out into the yard to train. you'd always play with me, taught me everything. Especially to be brave. Those words would always echo in my head. "Be brave... Be brave... Be... Brave..."

We all remember you... because you have permently earned a place in our hearts. You took the opprotunity, and made it into a priority.


But that fateful day... In November... in 2005... was horrible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My black, cushiony sheets lay below me as I laied on my bed and read my WWE Magazeine. A knock interrupted my reading. "come in..." I murmured. I saw my good friend, and trainer, Chris Benoit. "Hi, Chris... Is something wrong?" I asked my troubled friend as he frowned. I stood up off my bed. "Dameon... This-- This is really hard for me to tell you..." he sighed. "Hm...?" I asked Chris. "Eddie's... d-dead..."

I looked in astonishment. "D-dead?" I asked. Chris nodded sadly. I began to cry. The astonishing news that my brother was dead, peirced my heart like a sword. Chris hugged me. "Tonight, is the Rememberence RAW."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment