Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - More Kills

In this story, when you see a song in qotation marks, it means there is a song... I know... somewhat stupid! But I base my stories on songs.

Chapter 2 - More Kills

Chapter 2 - More Kills
It felt as though my heart was shreded into a billion peices, then destroyed. There, infront of me, was my love, dead. There in his chest, was a knife. I slowly crept up to him, scared to see him anymore. I pulled out the knife. Tears bubbled in my eyes as I looked at the letters "EG" ingraved in the blade, and "MCR" in the handle. "This is.... my knife!"

I found another note, only on the wall and written in blood.
"My next victim, you have to guess. Here are some hints: Member of the Cat family..."

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHA!!!"

I darted straight out of Batista's room. I heard a shriek peirce the cold, chilling air. I slammed open her door, and saw a shadowy figure in a dark cloak. "THAT'S IT!" I followed the dark, hovering figure as it ran towards the ring. I jumped it from behind.


"YOU frackING BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!" I shouted as I ripped off the hood. "Oh my god..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment