Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Story Behind It ALL!!

Just a story of Me, Jamie, and Caria

Chapter 2 - The Story Behind It ALL!!

Chapter 2 - The Story Behind It ALL!!
Dave and Randy broke out in random fight. Jamie, Phil (CM Punk), and I all watched with blank faces. Caria ran down the ramp beside me.

"Don't you plan on escaping anytime soon...?" she asked as she watched Dave hit Randy in the head with a chair.

"I want to, but this is entertaining!!" I laughed. Caria and Jamie grabbed my wrists and began to drag me away. Phil jumped in the ring and started helping Dave.

Well all walked back to Caria's room. Jeff was away at the moment. Jamie and Caria plopped me down on the sofa.

"Alright, what's up with you and Orton?" questioned Caria with a flashlight as Jamie turned off the lights.

My pupils got thin, like a cat's eyes.

"MY EYES!!! GET THE FLASHLIGHT AWAYYYYY!" I cried out as I pawed at it.

"But what is the deal with Randy?" asked Jamie. Her blue eyes shone slightly.

"Okay, okay..." I began as the lights were turned back on. "Randy and I used to go out. As a WWE thing. But he took it a little to seriously, and things began to crash. I never really loved him. He just loved me. No other girl, and only chases me." I sighed as Jeff walked in.

"Sup, ladies?" asked Jeff as he walked into his room. Jeff heard a loud crash on his door.

"LEMME AT HIM!! I GONNA TEAR HIM TO SHREEEEEEDS!" Jamie cried.

"NO, JAMIE!!! BACK!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" I shouted as I pulled her cat tail.

"Owies..." she sniffled.
"Well that's what you get." Caria pouted.

Caria, Jamie and I all walked back to Jamie's room. Batista and Phil stopped to talk to us.

"How did it turn out?" Jamie asked Phil.
"He's in a stretcher." Phil laughed.
"Where are you guys goin' now?" I asked Dave.
"To my room to plan his "Welcome Back Party"." Dave replied.


"And by 'Welcome Back Party, you mean, 'Welcome Back to Hell Party'...?"
"Yeah, pretty much..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on July 11, 2007, 12:06:05 PM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerXDDDDDDD
MY KITTY TAIL
XDDDD
T-T
U hurt it..T-T
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE
XDDDD
Lol nice reaction to jeff walking in
Omg...
XD
I love that

Meisaroku on July 11, 2007, 10:39:23 AM

Meisaroku on
MeisarokuXD HAHAHAHA Nice I like this one!! Bravo write more! :D