Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Alone...

Just a story of Me, Jamie, and Caria

Chapter 3 - Alone...

Chapter 3 - Alone...
We all walked down the hallway.

"Eh, girls? I'm gonna hit it early tonight..." I said in a cold voice.
"What's...?" asked Caria but she was nudged by Jamie. They spotted the tears I tried so hard to hold back.
"O-Okay... goodnight, Dame..." Caria sighed.

I unlocked the door to my room and shut it behind me. Dave had come back but he was asleep on the couch.

"Dave... you're so lucky to not have to deal with this..." I whispered under my breath.

I closed my bedroom door silently and plopped myself down on my bed.

I stared at my wrestling posters I had taped to my ceiling. Eddie... Dave... John... Phil... Jamie... Caria... Chris...

"Chris..." I whispered as more tears slithered down my cheeks. Wind blew my silky curtains at my window. I saw Jamie and Caria outside, heading over to the bar with Phil and Jeff. Phil was looking back at me until I turned onto my other side. The moon was still in the sky and the sun was fading quickly. I didn't really like the idea of Chris being gone. I had no other close person to comfort. Chris was very close to me... even closer than Dave. Chris was like another brother to me.

Silently, I cried myself to sleep...

XxX

Dave walked into the room and looked at me. He put my covers ontop of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, trying not to disturb me. He looked over at the blood on my pillow. Looking for the weapon that I had used to slit my wrists, he took my pocket knife off my end table and slid it into his pocket, and closed the door behind him quietly.

"Dame... you gotta stop doing that...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Meisaroku on July 12, 2007, 2:24:35 AM

Meisaroku on
MeisarokuAwww Dame. =[[[[[[

Fatal_dreamer on July 11, 2007, 3:07:53 PM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerNOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ILL KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
WATCH!!!!!!!!!!
GR!!!!!!!!!
*cries*