Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

A story about my charries and the charries of my BFF. More chapters coming soon.

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
It was mid-winter, the coldest time of year. Safe on board the swift ship Riverflyer, an oldish otterwife sat down with her children. These were the children of an otter and a ferret. The oldest was a ferret with an otter's muzzle and rudder-like tail. His face had a odd flame-like mark over each of his eyes. The second-to-oldest was an otter with a ferret's tail. The third was a ferret-colored otter, a male, and the youngest was a ferret-eared, ferret-pawed, ferret-muzzled female otter. The otterwife's husband, a ferret who by his markings was the Taggerung, walked in with warm rosehip tea for each. The young ones were pleading his wife for another story.
"Please, anuver wintah's tale?"
"Jus' one more, mama, pwease?"
"Please, mama?"
"Please?"
The ferret sighed, "Well, looks like they ain't stopping until ye give 'em what they want."
"Aye," the otterwife sighed, "Alright, young 'uns, one more, but then you're off t'bed!"
The hybrid babes nodded vigorously, and she began her tale...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment