Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Soon after Rosepaw's naming ceremony, she and her friends discover a portal that sends them into the country of Mossflower. In a struggle to return to White Hart Woods, and to StreamClan, Their curious mistake leads to a swashbuckling adventure!

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
      Rosepaw wriggled in anticipation. Streamstar had chosen for her to become a warrior today. Today, and now! Her mother, Dawnflower, smiled at her from the queens' assortment. Streamstar had been Rosepaw's mentor, and she was sure she could feel pride beaming from the StreamClan leader.
      "From this day forward," Streamstar announced, pride dripping from each word, "you will be known as Rosepetal!"
      "Rosepetal! Rosepetal! Rosepetal!" her clanmates chanted her name with eager enjoyment.
      Rosepetal was a good cat, and a tabby queen with two tails, Twotail, was agreed with that, as she put it, "A good cat was given to us from StarClan for a reason."
      A lion's purr is loud, but it would sound like the faint buzz of a single fly compared to that of Rosepetal. Her purr almost blotted out the happy meows and chants.
      Rosepetal had been jealous that all her friends had already been made warriors, and becoming one herself was an even better feeling now. Her best friends of all, Lightfur and Nightfur, squeezed between the other warriors. "Don't worry, Rosepetal," Nightfur meowed to her humorously, "We'll fix you a den in a nice spot where the dew can keep your fur ruffled!" She raced off with her younger sister Lightfur hot on her heels, while Rosepetal laughed heartily.
 
      "Hurry up, Sunda!"
      Far from StreamClan, in the heart of Mossflower country, a young ottermaid was racing across the orchard of Redwall Abbey, chasing after a squirrel and followed by a squirrel. The ottermaid was ginger-red, like Rosepetal, and was named Rosepetal as well. The squirrel she chased was Midnight, a black-furred squirrelmaid with golden-hazel eyes. The squirrel chasing her was an almost-albino squirrelmaid with red eyes, Midnight's little sister Sunbright. By nickname they were the Terrible Three, Midna, Rosey and Sunda.
      Midna skidded to a halt, panting heavily, only to be crashed into by her pursuers. The three maids giggled uncontrollably, and a passing molemaid stopped to look curiously at the three, "An' wot be ee oop to this toime, missies?" she asked.
      Midna straitened her ears with a paw, as they had been bent in the crash, "Not much, Milly, just playin' 'bowl the otter and squirrel into Midna', hahahahaha!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment