Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Soon after Rosepaw's naming ceremony, she and her friends discover a portal that sends them into the country of Mossflower. In a struggle to return to White Hart Woods, and to StreamClan, Their curious mistake leads to a swashbuckling adventure!

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Chapter 1 - The Meeting
"Rosepetal, c'mon! Hurry!"
Rosepetal gave up hunting her now startled rabbit, and raced to where Nightfur and Lightfur had called her. They, Hawkpelt and Badgerclaw stood in a small clearing. In the middle of the clearing stood a large black hole. A hole the was upright. This hole was a portal, a rip in reality. Rosepetal explained her knowledge to her friends. Badgerclaw and Hawkpelt, adventurous if any cat, were first to approach it, "Let's see what it does, c'mon." Hawkpelt called over his shoulder. Rosepetal quickly clamped onto his tail to stop him, but Badgerclaw had already been pulled into the portal. Hawkpelt instinctively lunged at the portal, calling to his brother, "Badgerclaw!" and was quickly sucked in to join him. The three she-cats jumped into the portal after the brothers.
Rosepetal crashed onto the woodland floor, her head spinning. The five cats had landed in a forest much different from the one the remembered. Sniffing, Lightfur reported, "No Clan cat scents, but no prey scents...oh wait, I smell two squirrels and an otter!"
Suddenly Midna, Rosey and Sunda broke through the foliage, racing until they skidded to a halt in front of the five cats. The maids were anthropomorphic (human-like) but the cats had stayed as they were in their home realm. The animals looked blankly at the others for a while, until Sunda broke the silence, "Those are the oddest cats I've ever seen!"
The feline Rosepetal nodded up at the Redwallers, "Yes, and you are the largest squirrels and otter we've ever seen. I'm Rosepetal, by the way, these are my friends, Nightfur, Light fur, Hawkpelt and Badgerclaw. Who, may I ask, are you?"
Rosey chuckled heartily, "At least these cats are kind-hearted! Good humor, too! My, did you say your name was Rosepetal?"
Rosepetal nodded. Rosey chuckled again, "Well, stripe me! If it ain't a cat with me own name! I'm also Rosepetal, this 'ere are Midnight and Sunbright Rangu. Call me Rosey an' them Midna an' Sunda."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment