Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Here's Kono

A story of a young Vampire encountering a human that he befriends. She is held special to him after his brother rejecting him almost entirely, and she somehow finds it in her own soul to accept the mysterious boy whom has roamed and haunted her villa

Chapter 5 - Here's Kono

Chapter 5 - Here's Kono


Chapter Five (Here's Kono!)



The boy was wearing black, silk pants and had to shirt, showing off many tattoos covering his chest and arms. He was almost as pale as Karu and his body was slightly more muscular. His hair was cut to his shoulders and thrown back into a jet-black ponytail, the only color being the blood red tips of his hair. He jumped into the carriage and looked at Karu, shaking his head. “You little dip-shoot. You should have eaten before you left. Kianna hurriedly moved out of the boy's way as he kneeled down by Karu and flicked him in the forehead. “P-Please don't hurt him.” The boy looked up at Kianna, who was trembling with fear at the very presence of the strange boy.

He smirked. “Oh, you must be Kianna. I see you are wearing my dress.” The boy extended a clawed hand. “My name is Konoyukai. Or better known as Kono.” Kianna hesitantly shook Kono's hand before crossing her arms and going into fetal position. Kono snickered. “Humans…” Kono snapped his fingers as Karu suddenly lifted off of the floor and levitated at Kono's chest level. Kono looked at Kianna. “Do you want Karu to live?” Kianna nodded. “Y-Yes…”

Kono smirked. “Then come here.” Kianna stood up shakily and approached him. Suddenly Kono latched onto her wrist. “Now then. You just made yourself a blood donor.” Kianna's eyes widened. “No. I don't wanna be turned into a vampire!” Kono rolled his eyes. “Well that is why I am only using your wrist.” Kono pulled Kianna closer and smiled. “This might hurt a bit. Karu isn't always gentle…” Kono suddenly put Kianna's wrist to Karu's cold lips and he began to stir. Beads of sweat formed on Kianna's forehead as she watched Karu's fangs turn into two, razor sharp killing weapons.

Within seconds Karu had sunk his fangs into Kianna's wrist. Causing her to cry out and her knees to buckle as she felt the blood drain out of her body. As Karu got his strength back, he brought his hands up, holding Kianna's wrist to his mouth so that he could continue drinking from her. Kianna began to feel weaker and she had to have Kono hold her up before Kono popped Karu a good punch in the stomach, causing him to release Kianna and his eyes to shoot open. He gasped for breath, then looked at Kono. “What the hell? You blood tastes better than usual.”

Kono smirked. “Not my blood…” Kono suddenly pointed to Kianna, who was sitting on her knees, staring at her bleeding wrist with huge, fearful eyes. Karu began trembling as he kneeled beside her quickly and reached to comfort her, but she tore away from him. Karu's eyes turned back into his usual steel gray, but they were deeper now, full of pain and regret. “Kianna…” Kianna crawled backward until her back was against the wall as tears flowed down her cheeks. Karu moved closer to her, grabbing a hold of her arm as she screamed. “Stop it Karu! I don't want you to take any more of my blood!” Karu brought Kianna's wrist to his lips, gently licking the blood off of it until the bleeding stopped.

“I didn't want your blood in the first place Kianna…” Karu pulled Kianna into his arms, hugging her tightly as his body shook. “I am so sorry.” Kianna wanted to pull away from him, yet she couldn't find the strength to do so. She buried her face in his chest and began sobbing as Karu gently rubbed her back. “Kono… why did you make her do this?” Kono shrugged. “Hey, better her than me.” Karu looked up at him and his eyes narrowed. “She could've died you idiot!” Kono smirked. “Yep, but relax. She is safe and sound in your arms. Is that not what you desire?”

Karu nodded ever so slightly. “Yes, but… I didn't want her to have to hurt…” Kono shook his head. “Dude, you fixed her wrist and she is just in shock. Give her time to chill.” Karu held Kianna close to him as he stared at Kono. “I suppose I must thank you for saving my @$$ anyway.” Kono smirked. “I guess I get the best big bro award this year!” Karu sighed and shook his head. “You are such a prick…” Kono looked proud. “No shoot.” Kono's eyes suddenly slipped to Kianna. “She looks good in that dress. She's got nice curves.”

“Maybe I should be dating her. I would screw her within an hour.” Kono never even saw Kianna's body shift and her foot land in between his legs, but boy did he feel it. Kono let out a blood-curdling scream and stumbled backward. “dog!” Kianna looked up at Kono with teary eyes. “You are a perverted bastard. So shut the hell up before I rack you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week!” Kono's eyes widened. “Feisty much?” Kianna buried her face back in Karu's chest, who at the moment was laughing so hard that tears were in the corners of his eyes.

“Shut up Akaru!” Karu only laughed harder and toppled over, dragging Kianna down with him. Kono's eyes turned blood red and he clenched his teeth. “Damn it Karu…” Kono stormed out of the carriage, cussing all the way. Kianna smiled at Karu. “You feeling better?” Karu nodded. “Mhm, and your blood is absolutely delicious. Kianna flicked Karu in the forehead. “Oh thanks a bunch Karu.” Karu laughed. “You are very welcome Kianna.” Karu looked at Kianna's wrist, which now only had two deep puncture wounds from his fangs. “Jesus I can't believe I did that…” Kianna shrugged. “It is no big deal…”

Karu shook his head. “It is a big deal. If Kono hadn't punched me I wouldn't have stopped.” Kianna smiled. “But you did stop and that is all that matters.” Karu stared at the ceiling for a moment, sighing slightly. Kianna watched him, his face was so soft and calm, yet his eyes contained a melancholy chill within them. Kianna smiled slightly and hugged Karu gently. “Karu I am exhausted…” Karu looked down at her and pat the top of her head as the carriage started up again, making a U-turn for Kianna's house. “Alright my dear, I'll take you home so you can rest.”

Kianna nodded and laid her head on Karu's shoulder as she listened to the sound of the carriage bumping over the dirt road. Karu smiled and listened to Kianna's breaths and heart beat as they went along. “Sixty-nine beats a minute…” Kianna looked up at him. “You are a freak Karu. Listening to my heart beat for amusement…” Karu smirked. “Yeah, well it is a nice heart beat. Very calm.” Kianna rolled her eyes and put her hand over Karu's chest, then his neck, and finally his wrist. “You don't have one do you?” Karu shook his head. “Nope. Don't need one.”

Kianna tilted her head to the side. “How strange. Your body is dead, yet you continue living…” Karu nodded. “Well yeah. That is just how vampires do it.” Kianna looked up at Karu and touched his face. “Then why are you warm?” Karu smiled and touched her hand. “Because I'm happy.” Kianna couldn't resist blushing as she took her hand away and smiled. “I'm glad that you are happy…” Karu chuckled as the carriage pulled to a stop in front of Kianna's house. Karu stood up, pulling Kianna up with him. “Well you are home my dear.” Kianna nodded and stepped out of the carriage, followed by Karu who walked her to her door.

Kianna looked at Karu and smiled at him. “I had a great time…other than that whole getting my blood sucked… thing.” Karu laughed. “Well maybe we can go out again sometime.” Kianna perked a brow. “Maybe…” Kianna opened the door and smiled at Karu. “Good night Karu.” Karu stared at her, looking devastated. “No good night kiss?” Kianna grabbed Karu by the collar of his shirt and pulled him so close that his lips almost touched hers, then she released him and said simply. “Nope.” Karu blinked as Kianna shut the door and walked back to her room. Kianna laid down on her bed, sighing loudly.

“What a night. I am so freaking tired.” Kianna turned off her bedside lamp and closed her eyes, pulling the covers over her as she snuggled into her pillow, feeling very calm and comfortable. Kianna felt the sheets shift ever so slightly, but paid it no mind until she felt someone's lips press against her own and heard a voice say. “My fairy has lost her feistiness.” Kianna brought her hand up to hit air, then turned on her lamp and screamed. “Karu!” There was no one in her room. Kianna looked around; wondering if she had just imagined it, until she saw a black rose on her bedside dresser and felt the breeze that was only present when her window had been opened.

Kianna blinked as she looked down at the rose. “How beautiful…” Kianna traced her fingers over the soft black petals and smiled. “Karu you are getting trickier… You actually got away with kissing me…” Kianna laid back down and turned off her lamp again as she stared into the darkness. “You won't be so lucky next time.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment