Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Marker

Dib watches TV. Kinda-Crack

(Phones are DANGEROUS)
(All the QUOTATION marks and COMMAS are SQUARES!! :angst:)

Chapter 1 - Marker

Chapter 1 - Marker
Disclaimer: Do not own them.

Title: Marker

Summary: Dib watches TV. Kinda-Crack

Warnings: Cussing PWP (Kinda)OOC

Written By: Shino

Inspired By: Conversation with Rah on the phone.

Comments: . . . Nny! :squee:

Noise- is, well, a noise in the story.

Angst.- Thoughts

Lyrics (centered)  people in story are listening/can hear it.
Lyrics (centered) - put in for my amusement. ^^ (AKA, they cannot hear it)

----------

Marker

----------

Dib scooted his hips farther off the couch, not caring that his head was now at a rather uncomfortable angle and watched the news idly. Flashes of burned houses, bombed buildings and his father took most of the broadcast.

Dib was about to change the channel when something caught his interest.

Yes, hello Bob. The blond women smiled. We have in our presence, a young boy who found the Legendary Big Foot.

Dib shot forward, his attention on the TV.

What? He had evidence YEARS ago! Who finally convinced them? Dwicky?

His name is, The camera moved and a short green boy filled his screen.

Zim, Zims name is Zim. Said-boy grinned, eyes darting around, nervous-like.

Dibs right eye twitched.

Well, tell us, Paul, why are you green? The woman couched next to him now, blond hair tucked behind one ear.

The name is Zim! Zim flinched back at his own volume before continuing. Well, its a skin condition. Zim is, in no way, Alien. No matter what stupid Big-headed Dib worm-babies say.

Dib twitched again before yelling a loud profanity and jumping at the TV, a magical permanent marker appearing in his hand. He continued to string curses together as he scribbled over Zims face with his marker ignoring Zims explanation and find.

With nothing but a huge black spot left, Dib stopped, panting. Bastard.

Well, The TV sounded, Back to you Bob.

Dib stared, finally noticing the Zim was off the screen.

He slammed his head against the screen. Damnit.

Dad! We need a new TV!

----------

That was the convo with Rah, And I dont hold it against Dib to do this.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment